PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 2 - ROUND 4: LE MANS 24HR CIRCUIT - 26.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 2 - ROUND 4: LE MANS 24HR CIRCUIT - 26.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@Insulaventus ok, just be sure to keep on informing us when you are not available for the race.
Reserve role doesn't mean that you don't need to keep us informed ;)

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@Voodoo im going to be home late from work tonight so wont be able to attend the race, I've just been asked to stay on and help out with a bid.

hesto

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2017
Sorry, I can't make it tonight. My Job Interview took around 2 hours longer than expected, no way I'm gonna make it home in time. Have fun guys and don't cut the chicanes ;)

mbkmsi

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2019
well that escalated quickly...

@AllMightBaby sorry for the punt in l1... while racing I thought it was just a lovetap, was really anxious to not hit anybody else. Then looked back and wasn't sure whom I hit, I presumed it was Lorentzen, who later overtook me... twitch showed me it was you and you spun, really sorry for that :/

@ big crash in lap2... well 72 and 100dmg. After the pit took over 3mins I retired. rip me

Wagner

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 11, 2018
Seem my pc had issues in the heat. The car felt strange and finally the game halted...

Duip

Formula Karter
Feb 10, 2018
Everything went well when it was dry and the start was good but yeah i suck in rain

AEIDOLONE

Formula Karter
Feb 7, 2018
Wow! FInally a good race for me! Almost a perfect race. Good pace. Good strategy. All worked out, wow, can't believe it. LOL

Just one single slowdown, and a little touch with @Milogamer1986

Sorry mate if I did something wrong. Was on softs and and those puddles didn't let me brake hard, so they kinda extended my line. :giggle::confused:

Reactions: Theopet

D.Brezancic

F1 2nd Driver
Mar 6, 2017
Not so bad at the end….I couldn't avoid one amg who spun….so got a suspension and aero dmg....limping like that till the time for wets (7th lap I believe). Then, good race at rain, but @TheRealestPepito hit me from back, but waited for me, thx man, so again suspension and aero dmg and again limping 2-3 laps....and with softs at the end last three laps.
@Milogamer1986 why did you slow down near the same end???!??

Theopet

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 6, 2019
Thank you all for clean racing!

I touched someone after crazy 3 wide situation, don't know who it was, sorry for that. It spun me, so no harm done to anyone fortunately.

Milogamer1986

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 26, 2018
Not so bad at the end….I couldn't avoid one amg who spun….so got a suspension and aero dmg....limping like that till the time for wets (7th lap I believe). Then, good race at rain, but @TheRealestPepito hit me from back, but waited for me, thx man, so again suspension and aero dmg and again limping 2-3 laps....and with softs at the end last three laps.
@Milogamer1986 why did you slow down near the same end???!??
slow down mate GG

• Obvious
Reactions: D.Brezancic

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
congrats to @RSe Dawiin for da win and to Interceptor (who's gonna be forcibly booted from the tier if he doesn't change his untaggable forum handler) and @Theopet on the podium.

About the pile up at Dunlop in lap 3: i don't wanna take it to the stewards because i believe in positive reinforcements... but @ORBITGFXYT that rejoin wasn't anywhere near the AOR standards, @Allaeddine KESRI yours wasn't good too.
I get that in the heat of the moment frustration can lead to bad decisions, but in this case @mbkmsi's car got totalled for a very avoidable incident (i only got minor damages, but i'm slow anyway).

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Yep @Allaeddine KESRI
The first part of the incident was caused by @ORBITGFXYT 's unsafe rejoin, the second part - with @mbkmsi and me- by your unsafe rejoin (although it was with a better angle, you still cut into the incoming traffic too much).

• Agree
Reactions: hesto