PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 2 - ROUND 4: LE MANS 24HR CIRCUIT - 26.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 2 - ROUND 4: LE MANS 24HR CIRCUIT - 26.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

TheRealestPepito

Formula Karter
Jun 21, 2019
Not so bad at the end….I couldn't avoid one amg who spun….so got a suspension and aero dmg....limping like that till the time for wets (7th lap I believe). Then, good race at rain, but @TheRealestPepito hit me from back, but waited for me, thx man, so again suspension and aero dmg and again limping 2-3 laps....and with softs at the end last three laps.
@Milogamer1986 why did you slow down near the same end???!??
Yea sorry if i hit anyone. Had a bit of a hard time keeping my spinny boi lambo in check haha. Spun 3 times. Had to pit twice to fix heavy damage. very eventful race :D

Reactions: D.Brezancic

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
Missed the race but caught the last half of the race on the commentary.

Got to say that I really enjoyed the commentary, and it was a very enjoyable race to watch.

mbkmsi

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2019
I don't want to be the bad guy here starting a stewards inquiry... but from the POVs I've seen here I think I should. Not to 'punish' anyone, because mistakes happen, but it seems that this was completely avoidable and it ruined my race after just one lap. Something I've been preparing for for at least 6-8 hours alone on running the race on my own private lobby and figuring out a halfdecent setup. And that obviously pisses me off beyond belief. Sorry for the words but I think everyone understands...

• Sad
Reactions: George Crusader

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
From what I saw in the replay I believe you caused the second part of the pile up. Anyway my post was not intended to point fingers and find a culprit, but to invite everyone to be extremely safe, especially in the traffic when a crash has usually the worst consequences.

Drive your car like you paid for it

ORBITGFXYT

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2018
from this pov idk if i'm here to blame, i rejoined and wasn't right up against other cars and i got tapped into. @VoodooChild i understand it isn't going towards the stewards but the replay says that i was crashed into when i rejoined by raikik due to him being tapped by enton i believe, personally i believe it was a racing incident.

ORBITGFXYT

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2018
from this pov idk if i'm here to blame, i rejoined and wasn't right up against other cars and i got tapped into. @VoodooChild i understand it isn't going towards the stewards but the replay says that i was crashed into when i rejoined by raikik due to him being tapped by enton i believe, personally i believe it was a racing incident.
i just want to disclose that yes i did rejoin the track due to losing it and if i hadn't of lost it this wouldn't of happened however the incident (at least first) shouldn't be blamed at anyone, it was simply unavoidable. and was a snowball effect

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
My issue with this is that you rejoined too quickly and with too much angle.
While rejoining, you shouldn't ever take any track space from incoming traffic: Alain and Enton were 2 wide in an already tricky bend, when you made it 3 wide, something was bound to happen.

ORBITGFXYT

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2018
My issue with this is that you rejoined too quickly and with too much angle.
While rejoining, you shouldn't ever take any track space from incoming traffic: Alain and Enton were 2 wide in an already tricky bend, when you made it 3 wide, something was bound to happen.
i completely understand man