PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - Round 7: Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - Round 7: Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @8PM UK TIME

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

ROUND 7 - Indianapolis Road

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday July 17th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 42 Laps (1 formation lap + 41 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Hazy
- Race start:

Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/08/19 06:00
- Race start time: 18/08/19 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed no shows:
@Enton
@Happyal27
@Insulaventus
@Milyk Cereal

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ìn†erœþtør

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
This track only has 26 spots, so please inform me if you are gonna miss the race so I can let reserves in.

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
I cant be there this week, but one plus open slot and one more view to the stream.

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
@Wagner no worries for the hit mate, was no damage and you let me by immediately, thank you for that. One small thing: could you a next time wait with letting me pass until after the chicane :D? I had to fully brake not to hit your back ^^

StephenCarry

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 13, 2019
yeeeet what a race that was! Finally a complete race without being killed in lap1. Had some decent overtakes in the first few laps, changed the setup just 5mins before the quali start and was 0.5s faster... awesome! :)

Who was this? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hahaha that was me XD

first it got stuck somewhere between my pants and my chair and I actually almost shat myself... then I got it - dropped it to the floor, rolled under my chair. Got it again, dropped it again and decided to let it burn the wooden floor :ROFLMAO:

glad it made you laugh, as your clip made me :D

AllMightBaby

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 7, 2019
Sorry guys for the no show, i expected to make it to the race but work kept me from Racing with you. Ill use this oportunity to inform that next week i wont be able to make it for the same reasons, once this Project is finished ill be Racing as always on wednesday nights, again sorry @VoodooChild for not notifying in advance.