PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - ROUND 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 2 - ROUND 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8PM UK TIME

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

ROUND 8 - Fuji GP

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday July 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Rain
- Race start:

Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 03/10/19 11:00
- Race start time: 03/10/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

informed no-shows:
@AllMightBaby
@Milyk Cereal
@NynS

Last edited:

Allaeddine KESRI

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 27, 2018
I hope to be with you this season, but unfortunately I can not do the next races because the timing of my work has changed in the months of July and August, and I will return to the new season, and please accept my apologies. I'm sorry

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
it's due to livetrack
as the lobby will start in Q session, water on the track will not build up until few minutes in, so the track will be much faster in first minutes.
It's not always like that but we'll go for the 5 minutes cushion just to be sure.

• Informative
Reactions: AEIDOLONE

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
(that's also the reason why i always advise against wet quali)

D.Brezancic

F1 2nd Driver
Mar 6, 2017
Almost every my race, (except imola and some dsc, freeze as i recall at the moment) was ruined even before first corner, now again at the straight after first corner?!?!!?? Where do you rushing people??? I always try to do carefully and that's means also slowly even on the whole first lap! Its frustrating! I am not sure I will run last two races.

• Sad
Reactions: mbkmsi

mbkmsi

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2019
Sorry guys for a huuuuuuge 10-second-lag I had earlier in the race... Don't know what happened, but after two corners 4 guys "suddenly" overtook me.. sorry if anything happened :/

and f*** Project Bugs 2. Spun out from track on to grass, back on track. 2 carlengths between me and the nearest wall - 20 damage front and 2 springs damaged... 40 sec pit..... made me so mad.

anyways.. should've practiced a bit, did only race onf Fuji 2-3 times, maybe 20 laps in total^^

rip @STATIC for his DC 4 laps before the end :(

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
the merged race was pretty interesting i gotta say

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
I screwed myself over. I made the wrong strat choice (changing tyres), but worst of all I spun into the pitlane when I applied the pit limiter. It seemed to lock my front-right and I just went around, giving me damage on top of the tyre change.
Lobby was strange - this live track really threw me. This was way wetter and way less grip than the social on Monday. Over a second off the laps I was doing back then. Used same setup. I dunno. But the merge of tiers 1 and 2 worked out pretty good. Not sure if it would be possible next week with reverse grids.

TheRealestPepito

Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2019
Sorry guys for a huuuuuuge 10-second-lag I had earlier in the race... Don't know what happened, but after two corners 4 guys "suddenly" overtook me.. sorry if anything happened :/

and f*** Project Bugs 2. Spun out from track on to grass, back on track. 2 carlengths between me and the nearest wall - 20 damage front and 2 springs damaged... 40 sec pit..... made me so mad.

anyways.. should've practiced a bit, did only race onf Fuji 2-3 times, maybe 20 laps in total^^

rip @STATIC for his DC 4 laps before the end :(
Haha i know the feel. Didnt really have time to practice this week and really struggled. I did set some basic set-ups last week but hadnt touched em since. Had the wrong setup in quali and was about a second slower than my fastest lap in the race haha Then struggled throughout the entire race with the brakes. Had to Lift and coast before the braking zone and feather the brake pedal while easing on the downshift every time. Also had this weird thing happen where id be faster than the car ahead, overtake and as soon as i do that i'd pretty much lose all grip at the front and get overtaken again. i thought it was me being over eager the first time but it happened 2-3 times. Is there some kind of wet weather behaviour im not aware of XD Also again apologies @VoodooChild for the tap!

D.Brezancic

F1 2nd Driver
Mar 6, 2017
Looks like I cannot even get a simple sorry for ruined race.... Well then nothing else but go to stewards which I really don't like.