PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Driver Introduction Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

2SRL Jesse

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself. I'm Jesse, 14 years old and from the Nehterlands. I've been league racing since last year. My favourite track is the Red Bull Ring.
2) Did you participate in season 12? If so in which tier and how did it go? I was in tier 5, my results weren't realy high.
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
I mainly want to improve from last season
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season?
I like the 15 minute qualifying, the 10 minutes were just a little too short. The bonus point for the faster lap in the race is probably something I will never get.

Kakaolord

Junior Karter
May 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Felix, I am 24 years old and i live in the north of Germany/.
My favorite track is the Hockenheimring. I hope for exciting duels and wish everyone good luck.
Oh well, I hope the next time you don't "shoot me off" @morphee :D (in round 28).

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hello, my name is Felix, I am 24 years old and i live in the north of Germany/.
My favorite track is the Hockenheimring. I hope for exciting duels and wish everyone good luck.
Oh well, I hope the next time you don't "shoot me off" @morphee :D (in round 28).
erm im sorry to say but i have no clue what your talking about :unsure: