PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

wolfgang

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
I'm afraid I have to cancel. Really sorry, but I got a phone from my boss. Has to step in for a sick colleague.
Perhaps I can follow the race with the notebook. really sorry

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Test Driver
Sep 12, 2016
man what a race
wasn't able to get a fast lap in due to people crashing before the last corner, and was on to a hell fast lap as well.
During the formation lap I didnt even catch up to the pack when the race had started so was a bit confused going down the straight. unfortunately teammate and i got in a collision in the braking zone to turn 1 so that ruined his race.
then i went on to do a overtake race and got up to tenth place, not bad starting from second to last.
making a little spin on the second to last corner i got hit in the side and had to spent the whole race with pretty severe damage which was totally wrecking my lap times. but in the end im glad i got to the finish in the position i did, since i had some damage and a spin and started from the back.......
next time ill have to take more care getting a gap in qually and then i think i might have a proper race. and i hope me and my teammate can go for some real points

Kakaolord

Junior Karter
May 29, 2019
Hello, unfortunately I decided to leave the league and project cars for the time being. I wish you all good luck, success and fun this season. So long, your Kakaolord.

• Informative
Reactions: PhantomHamster

atlasgehirn424

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 4, 2017
There seems to be something wrong with the standings sheet. It shows GromozekA in the lead with 76 points but he finished 1st (50 points) and 9th (13 points), so he should have 63 points. Please check if there are some other inaccuracies too :)

wolfgang

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry, but in the next 3 weeks I can't take part in the races, that means I have to finish this season.
Still a lot of fun for all racers

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
what about you move to reserve and come back for last 4 races of the season?

DiRTMark

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Guys, I gonna be honnest with you but after 3 rounds within this league i will quitte.
Last season i finished 5th overall but my fun and feeling with PC2 is gone since ACC came out.
So long story short, I gonna invest time in ACC and DR2.0 and have a lot of fun and satisfaction.

Wish everybody the best of luck with this season and see some of you on track with ACC and/or DR2.0

Cheers

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Guys, I gonna be honnest with you but after 3 rounds within this league i will quitte.
Last season i finished 5th overall but my fun and feeling with PC2 is gone since ACC came out.
So long story short, I gonna invest time in ACC and DR2.0 and have a lot of fun and satisfaction.

Wish everybody the best of luck with this season and see some of you on track with ACC and/or DR2.0

Cheers
How about dropping to reserves to keep in the league?

Reactions: DiRTMark