PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Claes Landbo

Junior Karter
Mar 16, 2017
Hi Guys...
What does the #REF mean in the drivers table?

My inet died on me...
Extremely bad weather in Denmark last week. Thunderstorms aso...

morphee7

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 27, 2018
This is just a polite reminder as due to randomers being able to join our lobbies and the problems it has caused with people joining a private server in our tier,
as set as a guideline anyone who streams there race are advised to mute there audio channel for the discord chat to the stream until we are loading into the qualifying session as this will stop anyone watching your stream trying to enter the session.
I know this can be a pain and a bit annoying but look at the problem it caused last night with people having to be invited into the server as even i could not join through friends on steam and had to have @PhantomHamster send invites out.
the only other way we can get round this is set up a group message to give out the password so it isnt spoken in the voice chat, but i think this is a bit of a stretch as a few dont seem to check the forums alot.
this being said this season so far has been fun and everyone has been great with each other and no bad blood so far, lets keep up the good work guys

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Test Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Guys I'm sorry to say this but I'm gonna have to pull out from this season. Wednesday night is going to be occupied for me this and next week. And the last three races I won't be able to race either. So I'd like someone from the reserves to take my spot instead. I hope to be able to race next season. For as long as it lasted I had some awesome fights and races!

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Guys I'm sorry to say this but I'm gonna have to pull out from this season. Wednesday night is going to be occupied for me this and next week. And the last three races I won't be able to race either. So I'd like someone from the reserves to take my spot instead. I hope to be able to race next season. For as long as it lasted I had some awesome fights and races!
Sorry to see you go, come back soon!