F1 Senna Equivalent
- Dec 20, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 13
PC - Time Trial Event
Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All new drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.
Although this time trial event isn't mandatory for returning drivers, we would appreciate it if some returning drivers also take part and post their results in this thread. So please be encouraged to take part as it would help us with the driver placements.
Time Trial Information
● Time trial ends on Friday 31-05-2019 at 11:00 PM UK time for initial driver placement.
● You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
● We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Tracks: Brands Hatch GP and Barcelona-Catalunya GP
● Cars: Please complete the Time-Trials using one of the cars from the GT3 class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league. Both time-trials need to be done in the same car however.
Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:
Lap Time Brands Hatch (+Photo):
Lap Time Catalyuna (+Photo):
It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your Gamertag
- The track name
- Your time
Updating your lap times
If you want to update your previous posted times, please make another post with the updated times.
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.
Last edited by a moderator: