PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Definitely no chance for a broadcast in Tier 2 this season? I expect some good racecraft in this group, it could be exciting to watch...

Last edited:

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Unfortunately no, not this season. The guy I had last yr is........taking time out.

• Informative
Reactions: Chickano

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Even being pretty new here, I really enjoy this series, organization and all.
The only thing I'm a bit disappointed of is that there's no practice time before the quali on race day.
Do we have a chance to get this?
Dunno how but maybe the host can set a practice time when he opens the lobby aiming for the quali to start automatically at 8pm?
Or maybe you just don't use this feature cause you are aware of some bugs or anything else.

Reactions: kovy34

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
The only thing I'm a bit disappointed of is that there's no practice time before the quali on race day.
Dunno how but maybe the host can set a practice time when he opens the lobby aiming for the quali to start automatically at 8pm?
Or maybe you just don't use this feature cause you are aware of some bugs or anything else.
i usually have a practice lobby up before the race if you're on i'll invite you

Matt Jordan

Semi-Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
Really sorry about messing up the start guys I completely forgot about the formation lap. Sorry to whoever it was I hit hope there wasn't too much damage

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
We dont do a practice be for qualy. We do practice before lobby open but never in lobby before qualy

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Id like to retire from League Proceedings. 3 races in - the game the servers are a complete joke. I really dont have the stomach for this S**t anymore , to be completely wasting my time week in -week out . Pointless Turning up for anymore races . I have Zero Motivation to continue, it won't improve, So for my sanity and well being , its best I dont continue with this Demoralizing BS (n)Had enough ! just been a joke this league . Cant handle anymore disappointments. So best for everyone, I find something else better to do on wednesdays . @Slicker @Michel--NL @PRG_FrankForest . I really didn't want to this so early on , but with nothing to race for anymore, and the insecurities of Race night. Ive been really left with no choice . Which im sure the average human being , could clearly accept and understand .

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Id like to retire from League Proceedings. 3 races in - the game the servers are a complete joke. I really dont have the stomach anymore , to be completely wasting my time week in -week out . Pointless Turning up for anymore races . I have Zero Motivation to continue, it won't improve, So for my sanity and well being , its best I dont continue with this Demoralizing BS (n)Had enough ! just been a joke this league . Cant handle anymore disappointments. So best for everyone, I find something else better to do on wednesdays . @Slicker @Michel--NL @PRG_FrankForest . I really didn't want to this so early on , but with nothing to race for anymore, and the insecurities of Race night. Ive been really left with no choice . Which im sure the average human being , could clearly accept and understand .
Sorry to hear that but I can understand it. It is unbelievable that we had 13 disconnects yesterday and what about the mass disconnects from the last Endurance race. Two tiers down at the same moment. I just don't hope that SMS is ditching the servers :(

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
@coordinators:

Do you plan to update the standings with the dropped round at the very end of the season?
From experience, it could make big surprises.
On my side I updated the standings with the dropped round from Round 2 in my old series. And it was updated with the lowest score removed after each Round.
Drivers usually have a better perspective of the standings that way.
But it's up to you guys.

Last edited:

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
@coordinators:

Do you plan to update the standings with the dropped round at the very end of the season?
From experience, it could make big surpises.
On my side I updated the standings with the dropped round from Round 2 in my old series. And it was updated with the lowest score after each Round.
But it's up to you guys.
Good point, this is the first season we've had this rule.

Reactions: Will Friedmann

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
And this is the last table I've created with the dropped round. The particular thing is that Divisions (Tiers here) are mixed in the same table.
(And you can click on each track names to see the detailed results for that Round. I've managed to find a way to mix results for 2 different lobbies with 100% accurate values. I actually wanted to simulate a 1 lobby Round with more than 16 cars)

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@coordinators:

From experience, it could make big surprises.
On my side I updated the standings with the dropped round from Round 2 in my old series. And it was updated with the lowest score removed after each Round.
But it's up to you guys.
My first time for the drop week. Asked what to do with it, but didn't got an answer. Will ask for it again.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
there goes my hopes of a top 3 finish this season - was hoping to drop round 1 (10th) but now my drop score is wasted on a poxy powercut :poop: :mad: :poop: :mad: :poop: :mad:

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
there goes my hopes of a top 3 finish this season - was hoping to drop round 1 (10th) but now my drop score is wasted on a poxy powercut :poop: :mad: :poop: :mad: :poop: :mad:
Unlucky Slick was going to ask what happened to you ... with that said you have drove brilliantly this season so far i would not be dissapointed putting in results like you have been its been a fun season so far

Reactions: Slicker