PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 10 - Brno - 07.08.19 @20:00 uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 10 - Brno - 07.08.19 @20:00 uk time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 10 - Brno

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 7th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 30 Laps (1 formation lap + 29 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race start:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 20/10/19 14:00
- Race start time: 20/10/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Essa.Racing

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups are open:-

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
anybody know any decent times? I can get low 2:01s with race fuel atm

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
anybody know any decent times? I can get low 2:01s with race fuel atm
haven't been able to do any practice yet - my usual wednesday night after race session was killed by psn :poop:

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
All i can remember from the last time i raced here was that qualy times were under 2 minutes

Reactions: Barker95

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
I will be back for this race, but will have no practice until Wednesday so put me down as last reserve!

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice session(s) tonight from around 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

and the usual reminder:-

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Last race of the season guys. Must say it's been a pleasure to race with you guys. A big thank you to @Slicker for helping out, done a cracking job.(see being a COD is not that bad). So good luck everyone for tonite. See you all on track.

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Sorry for the last minute drop out but I'm not gonna make it in time to race tonight.
Have great last race all.

Thanks to @PRG_FrankForest and @Slicker for organizing and hosting.
This was not the season I was hoping for, lack of time to practice and set up the car made driving/racing less fun than before.
Also, this was my last GT3 on project cars moving to ACC on the pc for GT3, maybe I see you all in some other leagues.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Sorry for the last minute drop out but I'm not gonna make it in time to race tonight.

This was not the season I was hoping for, lack of time to practice and set up the car made driving/racing less fun than before.
Also, this was my last GT3 on project cars moving to ACC on the pc for GT3, maybe I see you all in some other leagues.
All the best on PC, been a blast racing with you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Wimstradamus

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018

Good luck on PC mate, been good to race you this year and also in the various other instances we crossed paths. All the best!

• Friendly
Reactions: Wimstradamus