AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Donington GP - 12.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Donington GP - 12.06.19 @8pm UK time

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
so should be no issues with it then ... still i am struggling with this car and think all the 488 livery's are taken ugg decisions

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Question .. as an Audi driver can we then swap the Aero package over to track that are fast i.e can we use the La Man version if we chose ? (not sure what the aero package is called but it is the same car) .. i am really struggling with the Audi atm its defo a car you need a wheel to get the most out of it its super over sterry and on a pad its so difficult be quick .. i am seriously thinking of changing cars i have had 2 crap results and the points losses will not effect me a hole lot its a nightmare to keep consistent on a pad without running major down force slowing the car 90% of the time .. Spain is going to be tough for me as i struggle to run the hard compound and the soft's burn up after 6 laps after 10 you have no rear left
I might be wrong but it was my understanding they are exactly the same car and it is only different liveries.
it wouldn't be allowed anyway - it would count as a car change, i'm afraid

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
it wouldn't be allowed anyway - it would count as a car change, i'm afraid
thats good to no thanks for the reply and info slicker .. i am going to run a few laps round Spain and see what is best for the controller ..the 488 is very stable on pad have never tried the Bentley if i am honest the AMG is usually my go to i imagine its a little like driving the Bentley