PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Le Mans 24h - 26.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Le Mans 24h - 26.06.19 @8pm UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 4 - Le Mans 24H
Event Information:

Date: Wednesday June 26th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 22 Laps (1 formation lap + 21 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Real time):
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start:
Light Cloud -
Light Rain -
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (time progression: 2x):
- Qualifying time: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start time: 28/06/19 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@Matt Jordan
@kovy34
@Will Friedmann
@Billiejoe97g
@Essa.Racing

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slicker

PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups now live at:-

Slicker

PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
the ferrari's gonna really suffer for top speed here - around 172km/h :(

Slicker

PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
please note - the formation/acceleration zones may be different to those shown above - will update when i can

edit: done

Last edited:

Slicker

PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Extra information...please read :)

- Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a startingorder that is based on the reversed championship standings for this round, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you. We should easily be able to be in correct order before reaching Tertre Rouge (see picture).

- Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph 124mph/200kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 124mph/200kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances (around 5 car lengths) between drivers for tyre and braking warming.

Billiejoe97g

Semi-Pro Karter
May 25, 2019
Sadly I'll have to work this Wednesday due to an absent colleague
I'll be home around 8.30 uk so I'll miss the race unless it is possible to delay the start of the race

Essa.Racing

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Sadly I'll won't be making it for this race. Due to work. There will only be one more race this season that I won't be able to make due to work. Hopefully there won't be anything else that will stop me racing this season.

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Anybody know what a decent lap time is? Don’t think I have ever raced here on pc2