PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Zhuhai - 03.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Zhuhai - 03.07.19 @8pm UK time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 5 - Zhuhai

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 3rd 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 39 Laps (1 formation lap + 38 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Fog
- Race start:
Fog

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 09/07/19 09:00
- Race start time: 09/07/19 10:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@Wimstradamus
@Matt Jordan
@biba99
@kovy34
@VuNcE13
Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups open at:-

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
just to let you know - i've checked with the commentary team and there will be no request for weather change this week (they asked for change last season from fog as they couldn't see the cars) - so fog it is

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
just to let you know - i've checked with the commentary team and there will be no request for weather change this week (they asked for change last season from fog as they couldn't see the cars) - so fog it is
Good to know, i had wondered about that, but then last season it was fog at night on a track with very bad lighting

Freggel

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 24, 2019
i've checked with the commentary team and there will be no request for weather change this week
Is this always on Friday's?
I mean, is this the final day that you can decide what the conditions will be?

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Is this always on Friday's?
I mean, is this the final day that you can decide what the conditions will be?
No. The conditions are already set. Sometimes we come across problems when the next venue is announced. It's only for streaming purposes that the conditions are flagged up.

• Agree
Reactions: Slicker and Freggel

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
good to hear about the weather .. put in hours of practice for it to be changed the day of the race is a kick in the balls .. watching the guys who struggled in practice are then a minute up the road come race day due to conditions .. Glad this one is staying as advertised ..i am in no way quick here at all its 100% a track i struggle with ..tho i do love the challenge of getting on the power early over the bumps into T1

Essa.Racing

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2019
This is actually the first race of the season I'm looking forward to Hopefully I'll have a clean mistake free race for the first time this season lol

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice session tonight at 7:00uk thumbs up for invite

also please get your signups in so we're not messing about at the last minute:-

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
JFI, those practising with AI I've just ran 96 with 65 aggression and the times were:
Practice - 1:35.102 fastest AI
Quali - 1:34.262

Didn't get to run a race as I ran out of time.

I was finding the softs were overheating though from practice runs, certainly on the rear left. I like the track though, with all the slow corners it should be good for overtaking!

Reactions: Chickano