PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Zhuhai - 03.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 5 - Zhuhai - 03.07.19 @8pm UK time

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Oh yeah I wanted to say kudos to @Will Friedmann , i know he had a bad race with spins etc and was lapped a couple times but he stuck at it and finished the race in spite of this - which deserves respect and is an example to others. Fair play man.
Thanks for the kudos bro (y)
And yeah, I'm that kind of sportsmanship drivers who never give up even if I'm very unmotivated behind the wheel ahah. I also always wait for the drivers who spin off when I consider that it's my fault. But that thing is hard to judge in just a few seconds sometimes. So, sorry again to @Barker95 if it was my fault (my pov explained in post #33)

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Thanks for the kudos bro (y)
And yeah, I'm that kind of sportsmanship drivers who never give up even if I'm very unmotivated behind the wheel ahah. I also always wait for the drivers who spin off when I consider that it's my fault. But that thing is hard to judge in just a few seconds sometimes. So, sorry again to @Barker95 if it was my fault (my pov explained in post #33)
No problem it happens in racing and I'm not sure you even hit me looking at the video it just felt like a hit during the race. I also couldn't agree more with @Chickano fair play for not giving up