AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 6 - Sportsland Sugo

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 10th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 46 Laps (1 formation lap + 45 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22/07/19 14:00
- Race start time: 22/07/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Chickano

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Will Friedmann

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups now open at:-

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Is everyone available for this race? Just debating how much practice to do if I'm not needed with a weekend of good weather ahead!

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Anybody know times for this track? I haven’t raced here since the first week I had the game

Barker95

May 26, 2015
i can get consistent 21s for the 25ish laps I have done on race fuel but no quicker. Don’t think the gtr likes it here

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
i can get consistent 21s for the 25ish laps I have done on race fuel but no quicker. Don’t think the gtr likes it here
I nearly picked the GTR , but found it a pain to setup. I remember from a social ages ago at sugo , probably before all the 12 months of patches and fixes that the GTR was doing 19s pritty comfortable.. but yeah some GT3 cars dont suit certain tracks. Say that about them all really .

Reactions: Barker95

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Using the setup I had for Zhuhai and 5 laps on hards I managed a 1:21.7. I see what you mean on the tyre temps!

Reactions: FOGGY #7

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Using the setup I had for Zhuhai and 5 laps on hards I managed a 1:21.7. I see what you mean on the tyre temps!
i'm just glad that there's no question about which tyres to use for once - although the front left gets a bit warm, it's really not an issue

Reactions: planettoon

Barker95

May 26, 2015
managed to do a 20.6 with race fuel but I can only do it for one lap then it’s back to 21s

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
managed to do a 20.6 with race fuel but I can only do it for one lap then it’s back to 21s
Same for me.. just trying to find a way of not cooking the Tyres, without not going too slow .. Tough race ahead . Still looking forward though.. (y)

Last edited:

Essa.Racing

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Looking at the times you guys are getting I think its safe to say a repeat of last week isn't on my cards. You guys have some serious pace

Reactions: Slicker