PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 6 - Sportsland Sugo

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 10th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 46 Laps (1 formation lap + 45 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22/07/19 14:00
- Race start time: 22/07/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Mr_JayDoubleU

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Will be the first time I race here in daytime and in the dry. It have always either rained or been at night in my previous races here.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Well at least I tested the correct conditions. Only ever done half a race here and it was at night so learning the track will be important for me. This week my time is very limited so not expecting much from this one.

• Agree
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups now open at:-

Reactions: Khaled77

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt I probably will not attend wednesday race.. Yesterday, one of my familymember received very bad news (illness).. and wednesday we will hear the future plans by the doctor....
Did recieve any notification on this for some reason...
Don't worry, I will host tonight and you focus on your family!

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
No idea where I am pace wise. Only done an hour of practice, just hoping to keep out of trouble and pick up points.

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Im gonna have to get my rig worked out... My throttle goes from 0 to 100% instead of slowly building it up...
No normal way of driving this....

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Im gonna have to get my rig worked out... My throttle goes from 0 to 100% instead of slowly building it up...
No normal way of driving this....
What wheel and pedals are you using?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Thrustmaster T300RS
Have them just about 1,5 years now, but both are acting up now...
Have you tried to connect the wheel to a PC and to a calibration? And updating the firmware? Might help. Or it might be some dust or something in the accelerometer on the pedals.

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Have you tried to connect the wheel to a PC and to a calibration? And updating the firmware? Might help. Or it might be some dust or something in the accelerometer on the pedals.
i tried... many times... I used to drive on "raw" force feedback because it feels nicer for me. But for instance, if I'd drive a old f1 car around monaco (lost of steering) the wheel starts to make very weird noises and just shuts itself off.
My accelerator broke a long time ago (fall to the floor) i fixed it with a spring inbetween. But now the electornic devices wont work anymore...

• Sad

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
i tried... many times... I used to drive on "raw" force feedback because it feels nicer for me. But for instance, if I'd drive a old f1 car around monaco (lost of steering) the wheel starts to make very weird noises and just shuts itself off.
My accelerator broke a long time ago (fall to the floor) i fixed it with a spring inbetween. But now the electornic devices wont work anymore...
That sounds bad...:(