PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time

BDG_Geo

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
For me you where not slow at all, it was difficult enough to stay on your back.
Just watch you video on YT and looked nice when I took you by surprise :)
And about your comment at the end...I'm also a little bit lost in this tier. But I think more drivers have the same problem. The problem is that we don't have enough signed up drivers this season to spread it in more tiers.
For me this season is just surviving and try to finish in the top 10. Top 5 would be a big achievement for me and should feel the same as winning the race :)
Well..thank you michel i appreciate that...did u hear me say..."what a move"? Lol

I understand with the sign ups tho :(
I will try and think like you a bit more and keep scoring points for the team :)

Reactions: Michel--NL

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
I saw the gap and I thought it is now or never... Didn't had the speed to do it on the straight and that sector of the track (watching it for 5 laps behind you) was the only place where I could get close to you.
Just seen the pass. Great move! Nice racing from both of you

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Well..thank you michel i appreciate that...did u hear me say..."what a move"? Lol

I understand with the sign ups tho :(
I will try and think like you a bit more and keep scoring points for the team :)
I think you have pace dude. Plus some very good driver awareness/race craft. Also last week when you held it round the outside of t1 when I tried to pass on the on the inside and re tool the position was really impressive. Was a ballsy move combined with some great driving skills. Keep your head up dude.

McKinda

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 25, 2019
Q:6
R:5
As others I also couldn't put my quali lap under 1:18:5 like I was doing in practice so I sattled for 6th place on quali which was my best quali time I've done so far.
In the race I was struggling a lot with grip... I don't know why but every practice I've done I haven't experienced anything like this. Regarding this I couldnt put my pace around 1.20 low because I just wanted to keep my car on track. I' m also satesfied with my end 5th place.
There was really strange moment when @Mhill rejoined track from pits behind me and my car just went all over the place for next couple if laps and I wasnt even trying to push.
Anyways congratulation to @Noxvi , @FERDOBOSS_F1 and @Mhill for podium, well deserved guys.

BDG_Geo

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I think you have pace dude. Plus some very good driver awareness/race craft. Also last week when you held it round the outside of t1 when I tried to pass on the on the inside and re tool the position was really impressive. Was a ballsy move combined with some great driving skills. Keep your head up dude.
I rem last week at turn one mate..i was holding on for dear life lol :)

Yeh i see what ur saying and i appreciate it alot honest!its just frustrating sometimes that the raw pace isnt there..i love sim racing and find its been the best experience iv had in gaming..(been sim racin since xmas)
Iv had one race where my practice pace was actually my race pace in the lobby and i did good.
I dont ever give up that easy tho..i will keep cutting away at my pace and trying to keep my lines as i think this may be a contributing factor.
I dont want it to seem like im taking shots at the cods for me being in this tier..far from it..u all do a tip top job on here and its very noticable the work u all put in so thank you :)
I just want to be a bit more competitive..i will keep working at my times and lines and hopefully itl help :)
Thanks to all u cods i have met so far tho..as i said the work u all put in is very noticable and top notch @Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt @Mhill @Slicker
(Iv tagged the cods i have met so far..hope thats ok)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I rem last week at turn one mate..i was holding on for dear life lol :)

Yeh i see what ur saying and i appreciate it alot honest!its just frustrating sometimes that the raw pace isnt there..i love sim racing and find its been the best experience iv had in gaming..(been sim racin since xmas)
Iv had one race where my practice pace was actually my race pace in the lobby and i did good.
I dont ever give up that easy tho..i will keep cutting away at my pace and trying to keep my lines as i think this may be a contributing factor.
I dont want it to seem like im taking shots at the cods for me being in this tier..far from it..u all do a tip top job on here and its very noticable the work u all put in so thank you :)
I just want to be a bit more competitive..i will keep working at my times and lines and hopefully itl help :)
Thanks to all u cods i have met so far tho..as i said the work u all put in is very noticable and top notch @Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt @Mhill @Slicker
(Iv tagged the cods i have met so far..hope thats ok)
about the practice/race pace - this is common to everyone really, usually a bit slower in qualy and race than in practice. make sure you do your practice online, even if you're on your own, and set your practice session to race weather/date/time progression etc. to keep the difference to the minimum. tyre wear will always be heavier in practice - i think mainly because of the 'green' track

BDG_Geo

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
about the practice/race pace - this is common to everyone really, usually a bit slower in qualy and race than in practice. make sure you do your practice online, even if you're on your own, and set your practice session to race weather/date/time progression etc. to keep the difference to the minimum. tyre wear will always be heavier in practice - i think mainly because of the 'green' track
Yeh i learned that one quick mate..i started off in free practice when i started so since i learned its been online only..thanks slicker :)

FERDOBOSS_F1

Pro Karter
Dec 8, 2018
Q: 9
R: 7

Had some awkward moments with the rolling start when the pedal shifter registered two downshift instead of 1. So it shifted back from 3th to 1 which will give you an very unstable car :eek:
Sorry @YabbaTheHutt if you where thinking what the .... is he doing :whistle:

The start was nice and I settled behind @BDG_Geo for 5 laps and was trying to keep an eye out where he was slow. In lap 6 I think he made some mistakes and I know I could take him in corner 5 (I think it was 5). Thank Geo for giving me the space and not slamming the door into my face :)
After that it was only @Tin32. Was a really nice cat and mouse game for 30 laps (y).
In lap 26 there was an :alien: called @FERDOBOSS_F1 catching me with great speed. I knew that I need to let him pass but without loosing to much time to @Tin32. I think he understood the message when I gave him the room and without loosing any time he passed me.
Then back behind @Tin32 untill he went into the pits and I knew now it was the time for not make any mistakes and pit 3 laps later. That worked and when I left the pits I was 0.4 seconds in front of him.

Really happy with these results. Best finish place in this season :)

Thanks Michel, fist time someone calls me an alien lmao. Thanks for understanding the race and not trying to defend too hard, although its also fine if you do. I leave hear my stream if someone wants to check out anything

Reactions: Michel--NL