PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @8pm UK time

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 7 - Indianapolis Road

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 17th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 42 Laps (1 formation lap + 41 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Race start:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/08/19 06:00
- Race start time: 18/08/19 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Bauwie
- @Mr_JayDoubleU

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups open now at:-

McKinda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2019
I had a good race here back in season 9. Don't know about laptimes tho but this is a great track.
Another track with tire temperatures getting higher.
I have problem with left side tires, mostly with left rear.
Anyone else experiencing same issue?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice session tonight at 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

please note: we will be doing a full aor rolling start procedure for the 30 min race as we are evaluating a new signup tonight

Last edited:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'll be testing at roughly 2pm (gmt). Anyone is welcome to join. It'll be a mix of ai and player controlled cars. May be just in my head but I've found having a thr track filled even with ai gives more accurate results with setup and tyres.

Please note it won't be a race. Its purely a test of race conditions. If you want an invite "agree" with the post and I'll send an invite or alternatively fire me a msg on psn but I might be appearing offline.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
First test done and this one's going to be fun. Mistakes are easy to make and tyre temps are frustrating again. Didn't enjoy tyre management with sugo and I'm expecting the same again.

Plus it helps when I don't turn left out of the pits lol

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Not looking forward to this tonight as I have zero faith in the games servers. Quali pace was decent. Race pace for the few laps I did was decent then I get disconnected from the race.

Immediately checked my connection and everything was fine at my end. Speeds and ping was fine. Checked no one was streaming or downloading anything. Checked the ps4 wasn't downloading anything etc. Done speed tests on phone, laptop and ps4 and all three were good. Played another lobby afterwards and it was fine with no lag. Followed by apex legends and no lag.

Literally nothing else I can do my end apart from pray I survive the project cars 2 server disconnect lottery. Its left me questioning whether to continue as at the end of the day there's no point if the servers keep punting me out.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Not looking forward to this tonight as I have zero faith in the games servers. Quali pace was decent. Race pace for the few laps I did was decent then I get disconnected from the race.

Immediately checked my connection and everything was fine at my end. Speeds and ping was fine. Checked no one was streaming or downloading anything. Checked the ps4 wasn't downloading anything etc. Done speed tests on phone, laptop and ps4 and all three were good. Played another lobby afterwards and it was fine with no lag. Followed by apex legends and no lag.

Literally nothing else I can do my end apart from pray I survive the project cars 2 server disconnect lottery. Its left me questioning whether to continue as at the end of the day there's no point if the servers keep punting me out.
No, the disconnecting is a heartbreak for sure but it seems to be random without any real explanation. Let's hope for a better ending tonight (y)

Reactions: Khaled77

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
No, the disconnecting is a heartbreak for sure but it seems to be random without any real explanation. Let's hope for a better ending tonight (y)
I hope so. Already had one disconnect destroy a good title fight this season.

I've restarted everything again this morning and I'll test it again this afternoon with some random races but speeds, ping etc are all good.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
INFO:
As a result after a stewards enquiry, @siddharth953 have a quali ban for tonights race. He is to remain in the pits for the whole qualifying.

I also want to clarify the rules on reset to track button. You can only use this IF you end up in a situation where there is no other way than to retire to pit (ending up on the roof for example). Even if you have a valid reason for using the reset to track button, you are still responsible for doing it an safe way without causing any incidents!

• Agree
Reactions: Archie619

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016

ROUND 7 - Indianapolis Road

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 17th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 42 Laps (1 formation lap + 41 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Race start:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/08/19 06:00
- Race start time: 18/08/19 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:
Hey guys, i cant race tonight as i have to wake up at 4am tomorrow for work. So ending the race around 11pm isnt working out for me.
Hope to be back next time though!

@YabbaTheHutt @Michel--NL

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys, i cant race tonight as i have to wake up at 4am tomorrow for work. So ending the race around 11pm isnt working out for me.
Hope to be back next time though!

@YabbaTheHutt @Michel--NL
Or race tonight and then stay up all night ;)

Thanks for telling us and see ya next week (y)

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Congrats to @Noxvi and the podium guys. This time no much to say. As happened in Imola and Donington park my car didn't work in the race. I don't know if its a problem of the audi or the set up, but I was the slowest driver on track in many moments, when in qualy I was only 0,4 seconds off the pole time.

I hope to solve the problems in the last three races.