PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Guys just a quick question... is the le mans race the full le mans track or is it the shorter Bugatti?????

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
I've had a little more sleep but not much but love this race, just a shame pc2 doesn't give the option to do the full 24hrs with proper drivers online

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
We did the Le Mans 24H Endurance race Friday a week ago. Full 24h cycle, but after 1.4 hour the game decided to disconnect all players :( Two tiers where disconnected.
Such a shame because it is one of the nicest tracks to race.

I hope in PC3 that we get more cars on the track. 16 is not enough for endurance races or whatever race actually.

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
We did the Le Mans 24H Endurance race Friday a week ago. Full 24h cycle, but after 1.4 hour the game decided to disconnect all players :( Two tiers where disconnected.
Such a shame because it is one of the nicest tracks to race.

I hope in PC3 that we get more cars on the track. 16 is not enough for endurance races or whatever race actually.

But did you run it real time or accelerated and didnt think you could have really drivers in the same team so you could do ststints in the car like real life

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
But did you run it real time or accelerated and didnt think you could have really drivers in the same team so you could do ststints in the car like real life
10x accelerated. Swapping drivers is not possible :(
ACC has it and I hope that's the new standard for online race games :)

Reactions: haddi38

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
10x accelerated. Swapping drivers is not possible :(
ACC has it and I hope that's the new standard for online race games :)
I also thought I racing does too, but not able to afford PC racing at the minute as I'd love too as seem a more stable sim and they must be good as real drivers use them too. One day maybe and also might even be good enough lol

Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
iRacing has it indeed.

I did buy ACC, but don't have the time for doing two different games. Just stick with PC2 at the moment and I hope they are going to do something really good with PC3 :)

Reactions: haddi38

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
iRacing has it indeed.

I did buy ACC, but don't have the time for doing two different games. Just stick with PC2 at the moment and I hope they are going to do something really good with PC3 :)
I've heard acc is amazing and the new standard for gt racing and sim racing so jealous lol

• Agree
Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Tomji_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure the points are correct (please check), but I'm shown as coming 11th on the driver's table tab for Round 2 :).

FSR_PHIL66

Formula Karter
Dec 27, 2018
Michel can you send me a link to the results and standings as mine don't work and cant find them..

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Michel can you send me a link to the results and standings as mine don't work and cant find them..
I noticed that there is an certificate error with the car images. That could be the problem. Will need to look at it next week.