PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 19.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 3 - Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 19.06.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 3 - Barcelona-Catalunya GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 19th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Sync to race):
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race start:
Medium Cloud -
Light Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/05/19 11:00
- Race start time: 18/05/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Hansmeiser

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@BMTM_Shifter @danielofifi @Errol_P @Fot79 @FSR_PHIL66 @haddi38 @Hemo444ever @JamieChristie89 @Jimski78 @Klangan @neonostra @Hansmeiser @Pocoyoporsch @Tomji_ @weal77 @YabbaTheHutt

Finally we have a new host for this tier..... @haddi38 will try to host this race and see if the lag problems are gone.

But before we are going to do this we would like to setup an test session. @haddi38 came up with the idea to do an test session Tuesday only for tier 4 drivers.
I want to ask you all to show up and especially the drivers with lag problems, not only the drivers who are lagging, but also the drivers who are having problems with the drivers who are lagging.

Format for Tuesday:
Invites will be send around 7:45PM UK time
Qualifying 15 minutes
Race 30 minutes

We want to do an qualifying session, because the transition from quali to race could also mess up the game.

Add @haddi38 to your friendslist to get the invite. https://my.playstation.com/profile/HADDI_RACING

Please respond to this topic if you can make it Tuesday so @haddi38 knows who to invite for the session.

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
What race pace we looking the for at the next outing gents? Sandbaging optional. lol
Also is there a practice race set up for tomorrow? Pretty sure i missed the last one :rolleyes:
think i might start on a set up tomorrow and do a few hr practice session if anyone wants to join.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
What race pace we looking the for at the next outing gents? Sandbaging optional. lol
Also is there a practice race set up for tomorrow? Pretty sure i missed the last one :rolleyes:
think i might start on a set up tomorrow and do a few hr practice session if anyone wants to join.
Do you have some guys from the other tiers in your friendslist? Most of the time there is an online practice session. Send them an PSN chat and I'm sure they will invite you to the session.

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
I have a couple i think im going to be on in 15mins or so. If anyone is on i join them failing that i can set up a lobby.
Thanks Michel

Reactions: Michel--NL

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Been doing a few more laps round Barcelona and got time down to 2.3 sec off my tt time which I'm happy with because I'm using pad and also changed my view to cockpit cam