PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 4 - Le Mans 24H - 26.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 4 - Le Mans 24H - 26.06.19 @8pm UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

danielofifi

Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
Man, the beginning was a disaster. We were supposed to be going super slow until everyone gets into position and some people just drove away.

Anyway, thanks to the coordinators, it was a great experience in terms of the setting- the sunset turning into a rainy night, just beautiful.

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Man, the beginning was a disaster. We were supposed to be going super slow until everyone gets into position and some people just drove away.

Anyway, thanks to the coordinators, it was a great experience in terms of the setting- the sunset turning into a rainy night, just beautiful.
I agree and even said before we started if people knew the procedure and positions

BMTM_Shifter

Formula Karter
May 24, 2019
indeed start was a bit hectic. before start i was P1 and drove off at 16Mph/25Kph when i was in place (p4) we started to accelerate i honestly i also though that everybody was in place. hope nobody had disadvantage. then in race big accident LOL so pack was back together. For me it was a fun race. really loved it. I enjoy endurance racing, so loved it.

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Last night race was just a case of survival for me and keep it clean, had trouble getting the heat in the wet tyres so that part of race was interesting feeling like I was on ice skates lol but at the end just glad to finish and again not interfere in others race, hope you all have a good one next week and I will be back for the following race in Japan

Reactions: weal77 and Fot79

Fot79

Formula Karter
May 13, 2019
indeed start was a bit hectic. before start i was P1 and drove off at 16Mph/25Kph when i was in place (p4) we started to accelerate i honestly i also though that everybody was in place. hope nobody had disadvantage. then in race big accident LOL so pack was back together. For me it was a fun race. really loved it. I enjoy endurance racing, so loved it.
Yeah, the start didn't go so well. Maybe we can practise all togheter before the next race with the inverse start order. Anyway great 3th place @BMTM_Shifter.
We also didn't have any lag or disconnection problem.

Reactions: weal77

danielofifi

Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
Last night race was just a case of survival for me and keep it clean, had trouble getting the heat in the wet tyres so that part of race was interesting feeling like I was on ice skates lol but at the end just glad to finish and again not interfere in others race, hope you all have a good one next week and I will be back for the following race in Japan
Pretty sure it's in China, don't go to Japan :]

EDIT: oh, you mean the next race, forgot you're skipping Zhuhai. Have a nice holiday then.

As for Le Mans, I was really happy with my setup. Decided to go for low downforce and compensated for the undesteer with diff settings. This made the car a bit unstable, but allowed me to be very quick on the straights which ultimately paid off when it started raining.

Reactions: haddi38

neonostra

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Despite the fact that in the first round I completely bumped into @JamieChristie89, and my topspeed reduced to max 240 km/u, I really loved the circuit, the changing weather and the length of the race. Compliments to the moderaters who put this track and changing weather into the season. Great fun and beautifull to drive and see the sun fade away, clouds coming in, raindrups....Love it!
But after bumping straight into Jamie's car;
I had to pit and start all over again from the back.
Decided to wait for the first drops of rain and fixed my damaged and change to wet, and do just 1 stop.
Good choice because I came back from 12th to 6th place, wich I am happy with after the last two disconnected races.
Also very good to see that this race there where NO disconnects
:)

looking forward to the next weather effects...Fog!

BMTM_Shifter

Formula Karter
May 24, 2019
Yeah, the start didn't go so well. Maybe we can practise all togheter before the next race with the inverse start order. Anyway great 3th place @BMTM_Shifter.
We also didn't have any lag or disconnection problem.
thx. I also had a collision with jamie and like Neo my top speed reduced to 250. also had the same strategy as Noe wait for the frst drops and go into pit and change to wet and repair. paid off it seems. But indeed maybe we need to practice these kind of starts. but in all i believe that everybody enjoyed the race maybe besides jamie ( crashed in the first 5 min of the race damn pitty)

Reactions: neonostra

BMTM_Shifter

Formula Karter
May 24, 2019
Despite the fact that in the first round I completely bumped into @JamieChristie89, and my topspeed reduced to max 240 km/u, I really loved the circuit, the changing weather and the length of the race. Compliments to the moderaters who put this track and changing weather into the season. Great fun and beautifull to drive and see the sun fade away, clouds coming in, raindrups....Love it!
But after bumping straight into Jamie's car;
I had to pit and start all over again from the back.
Decided to wait for the first drops of rain and fixed my damaged and change to wet, and do just 1 stop.
Good choice because I came back from 12th to 6th place, wich I am happy with after the last two disconnected races.
Also very good to see that this race there where NO disconnects
:)

looking forward to the next weather effects...Fog!
indeed congrats also with the good comeback from p12. i've seen it all happen with jamie and if that was not enough i also crashed into him together with daniel (made a recording so will put in on the forum).

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
My race last night not the most exciting but I did enjoy to come out of it unscathed lol, also changed back to bonnet cam as was well of pace with helmet lol

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Yeah sure was michel. Thanks.
Seems to be confusion about fastest lap. I thought I got the point.
Haddi told me your back with us in the lobby? Nice. See you on the track bud
I will not be racing....Could do an stream :)

Ai typo in the fastest lap...No way that @BMTM_Shifter did an 1.:16 for fastest lap :alien: