PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Well done Phil. Unlucky to a few of you guys. Onto the next one. Look forward to it. Pleasure racing with you guys. Was a nervy race as the pace was so quick. lol Brilliant fun.

Reactions: Tomji_

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Wow 6 different winner's in 6 races. Keep it up lads your doing AOR proud. :love:

Reactions: Tomji_

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I had a lot of lag again in formation round, and it's always with the same people...and don't say it to attack you, but simply what I see.......
The lag is always when driving around @Pocoyoporsch or @BMTM_Shifter. And again.....i am not pointing fingers just tell what I see.
When you look the video from 0.47 you see that out of nothing I crashed, but from my car I got hit hard from behind.
That was you Poco.....and through the race I often see you standing still or stottering throught the track, while you are not there for real...
Also when I looked at the trackcard with the dots (cars) and you driving behind me I see the dot also stottering through the field.
I will post my ravecideo soon, so you can see.......

Again not telling this to attack anybody, but trying to understand why this season every race it's the same problem....

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Enjoyable race! Happy with podium, but I threw away the chance to win and then to secure 2nd after 2 silly mistakes.

Qualifying went well, on-track traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and managed to get some good laps in and thought I'd secured pole with my 2nd quickest lap time on this track until @danielofifi and @FSR_PHIL66 put in cracking laps!!

It's been a while since I've started off of the front row, so I just wanted to take it easy and get through unscathed. Had a little bump with @danielofifi, but no harm done and spent the rest of the opening laps attacking @danielofifi, but having to be careful of @Hansmeiser behind, until us top 3 pulled out a gap.

Then lap 6 got interesting, someone had clearly gone through every single bollard on the final lap which unfortunately caught @danielofifi out and I watched him spin, whilst avoiding all of the debris to take P2.

The race settled down after that for a bit and the traffic came into play. I was catching @FSR_PHIL66, then we'd hit traffic and I'd drop back. At this point I want a big shout out to the backmarkers, they were exceptional for this race on such a small track. I had one moment with @Jimski78, where I was really indecisive o_O.

Any chances of stealing a win were gone when I had a really lazy spin on lap 20 at turn 2. This allowed @FSR_PHIL66 to get a gap and @weal77 to join the party!

The battle with @weal77 was epic and lasted 10 laps with the gap fluctuating between 3 seconds and 0.3 seconds! Feeling under pressure, I decided to enter the pits on lap 30 and activated idiot mode. I pulled into the pit entry too aggressively, slammed the brakes on and hit the grass and spun. To waste another second or so, I hit the barrier correcting and then stopped short of my box! Nightmare. Thankfully I didn't spin back across the track to collect @weal77!

I originally planned not to change tyres, but I didn't see myself catching the top 2 and had a good gap to @danielofifi, so I put some fresh boots on and went for fastest lap, which I missed out on.

Fantastic race guys! Thank you!

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Enjoyable race! Happy with podium, but I threw away the chance to win and then to secure 2nd after 2 silly mistakes.

Qualifying went well, on-track traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and managed to get some good laps in and thought I'd secured pole with my 2nd quickest lap time on this track until @danielofifi and @FSR_PHIL66 put in cracking laps!!

It's been a while since I've started off of the front row, so I just wanted to take it easy and get through unscathed. Had a little bump with @danielofifi, but no harm done and spent the rest of the opening laps attacking @danielofifi, but having to be careful of @Hansmeiser behind, until us top 3 pulled out a gap.

Then lap 6 got interesting, someone had clearly gone through every single bollard on the final lap which unfortunately caught @danielofifi out and I watched him spin, whilst avoiding all of the debris to take P2.

The race settled down after that for a bit and the traffic came into play. I was catching @FSR_PHIL66, then we'd hit traffic and I'd drop back. At this point I want a big shout out to the backmarkers, they were exceptional for this race on such a small track. I had one moment with @Jimski78, where I was really indecisive o_O.

Any chances of stealing a win were gone when I had a really lazy spin on lap 20 at turn 2. This allowed @FSR_PHIL66 to get a gap and @weal77 to join the party!

The battle with @weal77 was epic and lasted 10 laps with the gap fluctuating between 3 seconds and 0.3 seconds! Feeling under pressure, I decided to enter the pits on lap 30 and activated idiot mode. I pulled into the pit entry too aggressively, slammed the brakes on and hit the grass and spun. To waste another second or so, I hit the barrier correcting and then stopped short of my box! Nightmare. Thankfully I didn't spin back across the track to collect @weal77!

I originally planned not to change tyres, but I didn't see myself catching the top 2 and had a good gap to @danielofifi, so I put some fresh boots on and went for fastest lap, which I missed out on.

Fantastic race guys! Thank you!
If you watch my race stream you'll see the battle with weel pal was good and clean

Reactions: weal77 and Tomji_

Pocoyoporsch

Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2019
I had a lot of lag again in formation round, and it's always with the same people...and don't say it to attack you, but simply what I see.......
The lag is always when driving around @Pocoyoporsch or @BMTM_Shifter. And again.....i am not pointing fingers just tell what I see.
When you look the video from 0.47 you see that out of nothing I crashed, but from my car I got hit hard from behind.
That was you Poco.....and through the race I often see you standing still or stottering throught the track, while you are not there for real...
Also when I looked at the trackcard with the dots (cars) and you driving behind me I see the dot also stottering through the field.

Again not telling this to attack anybody, but trying to understand why this season every race it's the same problem....
Hi,

Sorry @neonostra, I will review my internet connection. But please share the video to check what is happened.

I have the same issue with BMTM, I have crashed because of that.

Thanks.

Reactions: neonostra

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
The video is on my ps4 now, but will post it this evening.
And no hard feelings poco, just trying to figure out why this season it's lag after lag, race after race.....
It is fucking up a great tier, and think that is really unforunately

danielofifi

Formula Karter
May 7, 2019
That still hurts... I want to blame the debris on track but truth is, if I kept calm this wouldn't have happened. Put my rear left wheel on the grass and went on throttle. I think I was too desparate not to let @FSR_PHIL66 drive away and he was really fast, I also felt pressure from @Tomji_ who was gaining on me with good pace. The spin damaged my front and stalled the engine, had to pit in early and finish the race on one set of tyres.
And again, made a stupid mistake of speeding in the pit lane during qualifying which cost me pole position. I think I must change my practice routine to really get in a habit of slowing down. At least managed to get a point for fastest lap, so that's good.

Good learning experience though, a very clean race as well despite the narrow track. Congrats to the podium!

Reactions: Tomji_ and haddi38

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018
3 out of 6 this is how season 13 is going. 50% disconnection is very bad result. Last season as I remember was zero disconnection.
Am very disappointed.
It is not about score or standing it is all about after training and being happy to enjoy Racing with mates then disconnected :mad:

Klangan

Formula Karter
May 7, 2018
Sadly I have exactly the sa

Klangan

Formula Karter
May 7, 2018
Sadly I have exactly the same experience and @Pocoyoporsch it can be quite tricky driving behind your car as the lag keeps leaving stationary ghosts of your car that I have learnt to just ignore and drive through but it is distracting - not that its the reason I'm slow mind

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019

hi Neo. if you watch very close to the feed you see also from my point of view that also you an weal had some minor lag. it is clearly a server issue.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
and be sure no offence taken. I know it is not because of me but it is a general problem (i see it also happen in tier1 with wolf) also a lot of people disconnnect.

FSR_PHIL66

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 27, 2018
That still hurts... I want to blame the debris on track but truth is, if I kept calm this wouldn't have happened. Put my rear left wheel on the grass and went on throttle. I think I was too desparate not to let @FSR_PHIL66 drive away and he was really fast, I also felt pressure from @Tomji_ who was gaining on me with good pace. The spin damaged my front and stalled the engine, had to pit in early and finish the race on one set of tyres.
And again, made a stupid mistake of speeding in the pit lane during qualifying which cost me pole position. I think I must change my practice routine to really get in a habit of slowing down. At least managed to get a point for fastest lap, so that's good.

Good learning experience though, a very clean race as well despite the narrow track. Congrats to the podium!
I was just lucky and saw the cones early, managed to pick a clean path. marshalls did well they cleared it all the next lap

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
and be sure no offence taken. I know it is not because of me but it is a general problem (i see it also happen in tier1 with wolf) also a lot of people disconnnect.
Maybe that's true, but the problem is that when I play just a random lobby online, there is no problem at all.
So maybe it's both, I don't know. Maybe it's me, but I had never any trouble with this in the previous 4 seasons and also not now in random lobby.
And minor lag Always comes in, for example when somebody disconnects...but that's not the problem.
Flying cars, disapearing cars etc...that;s a problem and i am sorry to say but is every race your car.
Really, i am not trying to point to you.....I just want the solution so that we can enjoy all in what whe like doing...racing!

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Maybe that's true, but the problem is that when I play just a random lobby online, there is no problem at all.
So maybe it's both, I don't know. Maybe it's me, but I had never any trouble with this in the previous 4 seasons and also not now in random lobby.
Really, i am not trying to point to you.....I just want the solution so that we can enjoy all in what whe like doing...racing!
I host races in other group I'm in and never have any lagging issues and there are people from Europe and usa

Reactions: neonostra