PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 7 - Indianapolis Road

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 17th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 42 Laps (1 formation lap + 41 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Race start:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/08/19 06:00
- Race start time: 18/08/19 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @JamieChristie89

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups open now at:-

Fot79

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2019
ah ah ... it took me almost half an hour to find the entrance of the pit... :unsure:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice session tonight at 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

please note: we will be doing a full aor rolling start procedure for the 30 min race as we are evaluating a new signup tonight

Last edited:

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018
Thanks @haddi38

Results are updated https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s13-ps4-tier-4-results-and-standings.56389/

@Jimski78 I have to check with the other cods about your run out fuel thing ;)

@Hemo444ever @Klangan what happened with the disconnect?
As usual in lap 23 or 24 I don't remember exactly I was at 3rd Place then disconnected :cry:
I practice 3 days a week on online lobby. No disconnection happen 'never'
4 races out of 7
I may quit
I will inform you tomorrow

danielofifi

Formula Karter
May 7, 2019
As usual in lap 23 or 24 I don't remember exactly I was at 3rd Place then disconnected :cry:
I practice 3 days a week on online lobby. No disconnection happen 'never'
4 races out of 7
I may quit
I will inform you tomorrow
Do you play with UPD settings on? Have you tried turning it off? It might help. Or connect your console to the internet through a cable.

Reactions: Hemo444ever

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018
Do you play with UPD settings on? Have you tried turning it off? It might help. Or connect your console to the internet through a cable.
Thanks mate but UPD is off and I use Lan connection 'cable'. A friend of mine suggested to remove the gmae then reinstall it again. I will try.
But as usual I play practice race on Tuesday every week without any problems.
I think their is an issue with the lobby of our tier.
Season 12 was perfect for me.
I don't know where the problem is!!!

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Qualifying was tough. I was set a 1:25:0 in practice with those I was practising not getting anywhere near it, including @weal77, but just couldn't quite recreate it when I needed to and @weal77 set a monster lap, so I was happy to start on the front row.

I have got a massive dislike for starting 2nd because you can't really see when the pole sitter accelerates away, so I got a really bad start, allowing @weal77 and @FSR_PHIL66 to get comfortably clear of me. @weal77 somehow saved a slide through turn 1 and I was 2nd until we came to the end of the back straight where @weal77 locked up and sent me into a spin. Thankfully, I had no damage. What I saw next was carnage! :ROFLMAO: Facing the wrong way, noticed @Hansmeiser was sliding towards me, someone was rolling into the corner and as I was rejoining cars were coming back onto the track from every angle! Here's my view:

I decided that to pit straight away. My logic is that because everyone was caught up in drama and I knew I wouldn't have to change tyres that this would be the best time to pit and lose the least amount of time, so I followed @Pocoyoporsch (very closely ;)) into the pits.

Then the fun began! I dropped to P12 and the finish line was a long way off and I was glad to be able to make some passes on track, rather than relying on people to pit:

Lap 3 pass on @Pocoyoporsch for P11

Lap 13 spin by @Klangan for P10

Passed @haddi38 later that lap for P9

Near miss with @neonostra spinning on lap 19 for P8

Passed BMT in the pits and then spent 5 or 6 laps chasing down @Jimski78 to pass him for 4th and @Hansmeiser in the pits.

It was at this point, I wasn't sure if anyone had pitted, @danielofifi especially and the gap was stuck at 14 seconds until I saw that beautiful little "Pit" logo appear next to his name on lap 39, which is also where I somehow managed to do the fastest lap of the race.

Brought it home to take my 2nd win of the season. Very satisfied with that one!

Thank you all for those I battled with, was clean and very good fun. Get your umbrellas ready for Fuji!

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Qualifying was tough. I was set a 1:25:0 in practice with those I was practising not getting anywhere near it, including @weal77, but just couldn't quite recreate it when I needed to and @weal77 set a monster lap, so I was happy to start on the front row.

I have got a massive dislike for starting 2nd because you can't really see when the pole sitter accelerates away, so I got a really bad start, allowing @weal77 and @FSR_PHIL66 to get comfortably clear of me. @weal77 somehow saved a slide through turn 1 and I was 2nd until we came to the end of the back straight where @weal77 locked up and sent me into a spin. Thankfully, I had no damage. What I saw next was carnage! :ROFLMAO: Facing the wrong way, noticed @Hansmeiser was sliding towards me, someone was rolling into the corner and as I was rejoining cars were coming back onto the track from every angle! Here's my view:

I decided that to pit straight away. My logic is that because everyone was caught up in drama and I knew I wouldn't have to change tyres that this would be the best time to pit and lose the least amount of time, so I followed @Pocoyoporsch (very closely ;)) into the pits.

Then the fun began! I dropped to P12 and the finish line was a long way off and I was glad to be able to make some passes on track, rather than relying on people to pit:

Lap 3 pass on @Pocoyoporsch for P11

Lap 13 spin by @Klangan for P10

Passed @haddi38 later that lap for P9

Near miss with @neonostra spinning on lap 19 for P8

Passed BMT in the pits and then spent 5 or 6 laps chasing down @Jimski78 to pass him for 4th and @Hansmeiser in the pits.

It was at this point, I wasn't sure if anyone had pitted, @danielofifi especially and the gap was stuck at 14 seconds until I saw that beautiful little "Pit" logo appear next to his name on lap 39, which is also where I somehow managed to do the fastest lap of the race.

Brought it home to take my 2nd win of the season. Very satisfied with that one!

Thank you all for those I battled with, was clean and very good fun. Get your umbrellas ready for Fuji!
Great race pal, you were so quick that's why when I saw you catching me I just let you through no point in me defending lol

• Friendly
Reactions: Tomji_