PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 8 - Fuji GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Rain
- Race start:
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 03/10/19 11:00
- Race start time: 03/10/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @neonostra
- @Hemo444ever
- @JamieChristie89

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:
  • Scared
Reactions: weal77 and Tomji_

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups are go:-

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018

ROUND 8 - Fuji GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Rain
- Race start:
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 03/10/19 11:00
- Race start time: 03/10/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:
Dears @Michel--NL and @haddi38
I won't be able to race this week .
Thanks

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
full practice sessions tonight from around 7:00uk - get your thumbs up

Reactions: Fot79

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
lots of space left in lobby 2, guys

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I'm 50/50 for tomorrow guys. I've got to sort something out at the house I'm trying to sell and I'm due back right on 7.45pm, so may just join in qualifying.

I will keep you updated on the PS chat on my movements - please still send me an invite!

However, if I can't make it, please take this message as my informed no-show so I don't get blacklisted o_O.

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys!

Reactions: haddi38

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018
I'm 50/50 for tomorrow guys. I've got to sort something out at the house I'm trying to sell and I'm due back right on 7.45pm, so may just join in qualifying.

I will keep you updated on the PS chat on my movements - please still send me an invite!

However, if I can't make it, please take this message as my informed no-show so I don't get blacklisted o_O.

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys!
Good luck dear friend

Reactions: Tomji_

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys will try and sort a practice lobby again tomorrow like I did last week as I really need practice as due to family issues last 2 days I'm behind as done no testing at all

danielofifi

Formula Karter
May 7, 2019
Hi guys will try and sort a practice lobby again tomorrow like I did last week as I really need practice as due to family issues last 2 days I'm behind as done no testing at all
Don't worry man, family should be a priority right? What time are you planning to set up the lobby? Maybe I'll join if I get back home in time.

Reactions: haddi38

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks pal tried some practice but just had some bad news in last hour about my dads cancer so heads up my back side for practicing and everything else that's happen this 2 days
That's sad news...didn't know that.
If you don't feel like hosting tomorrow, let me know and I will do it.

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
That's sad news...didn't know that.
If you don't feel like hosting tomorrow, let me know and I will do it.
Thanks pal but will race might take my mind of things for a few hrs just might not be any good lol, but not been good so far in the league

Reactions: Michel--NL

Fot79

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019
@haddi38 I'm so sorry for you dad. I hope it can be solved for the better. A wish to all your family

haddi38

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 13, 2017
@haddi38 I'm so sorry for you dad. I hope it can be solved for the better. A wish to all your family
Thanks pal, but it cannot its terminal, we were told a xmas he had months to live, but the cancer stayed dormant on every scan he had till this one so just have to hope for a miracle

• Sad
Reactions: Hemo444ever