PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 8 - Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks pal but will race might take my mind of things for a few hrs just might not be any good lol, but not been good so far in the league
Just let me know if you change your mind. No problem at all.

Reactions: haddi38

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@haddi38
Very sorry to hear these sad news :(
We will leave it to you if you want to race/host during the rest of the season but don't feel that you have to do it for our sake. You should focus on what feels best for you (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@frabiond
Since there are 2 drivers missing this race there is room for you to race tonight (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt
Thanks Yabba, but I see that the practice race of yesterday is enough for this week :LOL:
It's your call but practise makes perfect :)
And tonight you would drive with drivers closer to your speed and they will also suffer from spins ;)

frabiond

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2019
It's your call but practise makes perfect :)
And tonight you would drive with drivers closer to your speed and they will also suffer from spins ;)
Yes, I recognize it, practice races are good for now. Maybe for the next championship, I'll organize myself better.
Thank you

danielofifi

Formula Karter
May 7, 2019
Thanks pal I'm not religious in anyway but I've even started praying for a miracle
I say never lose hope and just keep fighting. Doctor's verdict doesn't have to be a sentence, there are people who are given a few months but they recover nevertheless, **** cancer!

• Friendly