XB1 - AOR GT3 S13 - Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S13 - Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

ROUND 6 - Sportsland Sugo

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 10th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 46 Laps (1 formation lap + 45 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22/07/19 14:00
- Race start time: 22/07/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

willyblackhamer

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 24, 2018
I will not be racing this week, have to work, @PapaBear are u ok to host? Make sure u reset Ur router before the race as u were a bit laggy last race, and if u can get someone else to set up a separate party that will help. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and I'll be back next week as normal. Thanks

Reactions: seppel165

PapaBear

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 18, 2018
I will not be racing this week, have to work, @PapaBear are u ok to host? Make sure u reset Ur router before the race as u were a bit laggy last race, and if u can get someone else to set up a separate party that will help. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and I'll be back next week as normal. Thanks
Yep should be ok @willyblackhamer. Don't understand why I was lagging last week as I've always been using using the same system but I'll do what I can. Thanks for all the help and tips. Still learning.