AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
- Mar 9, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 13
XB1 Sign-Up Thread
This is the Sign-Up thread for the AOR GT3 Season 13, on Project CARS 2 for XB1! We hope that you have some fun racing this season
Current Sign-Up Status:
Sign-Ups are currently CLOSED for this league.
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Tuesday 21-05-2019
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: Friday 31-05-2019 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Evaluation races: Wednesday 29-05-2019 and Thursday 30-05-2019
● Driver Placement: Sunday 02-06-2019
● Car Selection Begins: Sunday 02-06-2019
● Season Begins: Wednesday 05-06-2019
● Season Ends: Wednesday 07-09-2019
● Season duration: Race every week for a total of 10 races
General League Info:
● League Setup: Each platform will run a set amount of leagues. Drivers will be placed in a tiered structure, with faster drivers in the highest tiers and slower drivers in the lower tiers.
● Driver Placements: Placements will be based from S12 results for returning drivers. New drivers will have to do a Time Trial lap at Catalunya GP & Brands Hatch GP plus an Evaluation Race in order to be placed.
Anyone is free to sign up, as long as you have never been blacklisted from previous AOR Project CARS Leagues.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms. Upload of 2Mbps and Download of 4Mbps required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
New Drivers will need to complete the Time Trial event, existing out of two TT tracks, as well as one mandatory evaluation race before being placed in the leagues.
● Time Trials
● Evaluation Race Info
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.
Last edited by a moderator: