PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Evaluation Race 1 09.10.2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Evaluation Race 1 09.10.2019

Asturbo

AOR PC Winter Champion 2020 & PC Clio Cup Champion
Jun 9, 2019
I could't race because I was looking for the previous name of the lobby and in last restart, the name changed to "Lobby". Found it too late, was my fault.
No problem, I understand that we can't restart the session every time someone has a problem (remember it's Project CARS). Even more, I'd never restart the lobby to avoid problems with someone who can't join after restarting for another one. And with 20-25 players in a lobby we know that this usually happens and can't restart ever.

I joined as spectator and have to say that I'm a little bit scared of how many incidents I have seen in the first two laps, specially for an evaluation race. In a race with full damage don't know how many cars would finish.

Hope next evaluation race things will be better.

Last edited:

NEILY84

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
Pc decided to do a update on lap 31 of 35.. gotta love pc gaming right? You guys want me to do the second evaluation race?

pun

Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
I could't race because I was looking for the previous name of the server and in last restart, the name changed to "Lobby". Found it too late, was my fault.
No problem, I understand that we can't restart the session every time someone has a problem (remember it's Project CARS). Even more, I'd never restart the lobby to avoid problems with someone who can't join after restarting for another one. And with 20-25 players in a lobby we know that this usually happens and can't restart ever.

I joined as spectator and have to say that I'm a little bit scared of how many incidents I have seen in the first two laps, specially for an evaluation race. In a race with full damage don't know how many cars would finish.

Hope next evaluation race things will be better.
Next evaluation race will be yours ;)

I had a great race and to the coordinators, don't be fooled because I finished 6th, I'm a total noob at this game.

I might come to the second evaluation if there isn't many guys... I'll help you fill the lobby no problemo :geek:

Reactions: Asturbo

Asturbo

AOR PC Winter Champion 2020 & PC Clio Cup Champion
Jun 9, 2019
Reactions: NEILY84 and pun

martin78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2019
Nice race Martin hope to see you the next one good luck
yes, nice race, nice fights and nice following each other - i'm glad i wasn't alone on the track ;)
in the first stint i was thinking i'm in better shape and i was trying to do some good result, but then i did a spin in T2 (my critical point :unsure: :oops::eek:) and i was soooo glad, you waited for me (y):geek:
looking forward to meet you on track again...

Chloé

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
After reviewing the replay i didn't see much dirty moves. I just want to remind you that the race is 1h long and there is no need to force at lap 1.

@StrongestAvenger Be more careful about your surrounding,
@hardwAy @mpc-v1 Race is long, divebombs and outbraking yourselves lap 1 is not the way to go. I'd like to see more about your racecraft in Eval race 2
@pLock sadly you'll have to do eval race 2 as i didn't see much of your driving obviously

Other drivers are good to go
@Allen @HuN_ZsOlTeE @JK16 @Lee Cushing @psycho @NEILY84