PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Evaluation Race 1 09.10.2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Evaluation Race 1 09.10.2019

NEILY84

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
After reviewing the replay i didn't see much dirty moves. I just want to remind you that the race is 1h long and there is no need to force at lap 1.

@StrongestAvenger Be more careful about your surrounding,
@hardwAy @mpc-v1 Race is long, divebombs and outbraking yourselves lap 1 is not the way to go. I'd like to see more about your racecraft in Eval race 2
@pLock sadly you'll have to do eval race 2 as i didn't see much of your driving obviously

Other drivers are good to go
@Allen @HuN_ZsOlTeE @JK16 @Lee Cushing @psycho @NEILY84
Lovely thank you.. if you still need any drivers for race two I would like the practice. But I will make room if other drivers need to get it done.

StrongestAvenger

Junior Karter
Oct 5, 2019
After reviewing the replay i didn't see much dirty moves. I just want to remind you that the race is 1h long and there is no need to force at lap 1.

@StrongestAvenger Be more careful about your surrounding,
@hardwAy @mpc-v1 Race is long, divebombs and outbraking yourselves lap 1 is not the way to go. I'd like to see more about your racecraft in Eval race 2
@pLock sadly you'll have to do eval race 2 as i didn't see much of your driving obviously

Other drivers are good to go
@Allen @HuN_ZsOlTeE @JK16 @Lee Cushing @psycho @NEILY84
@Chloé yes, I'll be more careful. Definitely.
Just to be sure, as you have not stated in the post - do I also have to do eval race no.2?
thanks