PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Evaluation Race 2 16.10.2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Evaluation Race 2 16.10.2019

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
After watching the replay back I take back my words about some questionable driving I saw. I just seemed to catch them out in pretty unlucky situations really. So overall a pretty clean race from everyone. No complaints from my side so nice job everyone :)

I've uploaded the replay to Discord, since the file was apparently too large for me to upload here

EDIT: Well, sorry but I can't upload it to Discord either. File too large. Whoever requested it, let me know what you want looked at and I'll take a look :)

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
After watching the replay back I take back my words about some questionable driving I saw. I just seemed to catch them out in pretty unlucky situations really. So overall a pretty clean race from everyone. No complaints from my side so nice job everyone :)

I've uploaded the replay to Discord, since the file was apparently too large for me to upload here

EDIT: Well, sorry but I can't upload it to Discord either. File too large. Whoever requested it, let me know what you want looked at and I'll take a look :)
I don't know about clean...I was hit on 2 different laps in qualifying
Race...was definitely questionable...I did have a few issues on my own...but was hit more than once

martin78

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 20, 2019
hey @psycho we didn't met on track yesterday, i hope you enjoyed your race ;)
i saw jumped start, flying cars, overtaking under yellow flags and had some nice and fair battles on track and in pits (y)
and what about you?

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
hey @psycho we didn't met on track yesterday, i hope you enjoyed your race ;)
i saw jumped start, flying cars, overtaking under yellow flags and had some nice and fair battles on track and in pits (y)
and what about you?
Just stated at the back out of the away for some reason very slow a 1.43 my time a 1.41 but enjoyed the race thx

Reactions: martin78

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know about clean...I was hit on 2 different laps in qualifying
Race...was definitely questionable...I did have a few issues on my own...but was hit more than once
P2 (crash at first lap) - P22 - P8 with an terrible, oversteering, very slippery race setup.

View attachment 96664
let me know what you want looked at and I'll take a look :)
And I quote myself once again :)
What I saw was mostly clean racing. I'm one person and it's not easy keeping an eye on 25 people at the same time

Tony Clifton

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2019
RIP brother.

At first I gave you space and then someone was on my right. So I tried to keep the outside line since you were already behind but I wasn't ahead enough :unsure:
Hey buddy, dont worry, I dont blaming you. Sometimes **** happens. I massively messed up my car settings, so not caused too much damage this situation. Next time we will do better! ;)

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
And I quote myself once again :)
What I saw was mostly clean racing. I'm one person and it's not easy keeping an eye on 25 people at the same time
Oh yeah...it's an evaluation, so many different driver speeds....but I did think there were some pretty aggressive divebomb overtakes...pushing wide on exits...also a lot of super late braking and then being hit from behind....but that's just my opinion...

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Oh yeah...it's an evaluation, so many different driver speeds....but I did think there were some pretty aggressive divebomb overtakes...pushing wide on exits...also a lot of super late braking and then being hit from behind....but that's just my opinion...
And as I've said, please feel free to give me some info on what you experienced and I can take a look at it. The whole concept of the eval races are to avoid having dirty drivers in our leagues, so it's in everyone's interest :)