PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC - ROUND 5: NÜRBURGRING COMBINED - 18.11.19 @8PM UK TIME - Practice | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC - ROUND 5: NÜRBURGRING COMBINED - 18.11.19 @8PM UK TIME - Practice

mbkmsi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 13, 2019
@Mr zak mate I'm really sorry for the big hit... but you were lagging throughout the entire race... and all of a sudden you disappeared and were behind me... so I thought "nice, I'll overtake trip AND THERE YOU APPEARED OUT OF THE NETHER RIGHT INTO ME :ROFLMAO:

sorry again but I couldn't do a thing...

but well at least @tRIP.. and I had a great time :ROFLMAO:

official request: please put @Enton in Tier1 for this race :poop:

• What?
Reactions: Mr zak and Enton

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
@Mr zak mate I'm really sorry for the big hit... but you were lagging throughout the entire race... and all of a sudden you disappeared and were behind me... so I thought "nice, I'll overtake trip AND THERE YOU APPEARED OUT OF THE NETHER RIGHT INTO ME :ROFLMAO:

@Mr zak did have some lag in front of me, not much but it happened. The stationary Ferrari that I drove through in VR, for one. :eek::eek::eek:

But not in that corner to me. That looked, from my perspective @mbkmsi, that you absolutely purposely wiped him the fu** out! (I know you didn't, just saying what it looked like to me!). There I was, putting pressure on Zak, hoping he'd make a mistake, and all of a sudden a wild Stephen Carry appears, hurlting past me in the braking zone, and absolutely wiping Zak like he'd just insulted your mother! That's why I was laughing, mainly because I couldn't believe anyone would be that blatent in taking someone out! Now, that's not what happened, but you shouldda seen it from my angle cos you took him good and proper :whistle: I Wish I'd streamed!

That was a crazy race. I'm going to have to take it a little easier on Wednesday, I'm spending to much time facing the wrong direction.

• Happy
Reactions: mbkmsi and Enton

mbkmsi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 13, 2019
well by god it would be crazy if I was the one who lagged right in that corner bcs I certainly had some troubles in quali... let's just be happy that this was nothing more than a practice race :D

but on the other hand @JackGame88 and I were curious enough to find out that you can't take the last fullspeed corner after Döttinger Höhe side by side :poop:

• Funny
Reactions: Enton

JackGame88

Formula Karter
Apr 15, 2019
but on the other hand @JackGame88 and I were curious enough to find out that you can't take the last fullspeed corner after Döttinger Höhe side by side :poop:
yep, don't recommend going 2-wide into that chicane, we tested it properly!

The actual race will definitely be interesting with the damage on, following another car into some of the fast corners seems also to be a skill I don't have

Reactions: mbkmsi

Mr zak

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2019
N

np mate sey for the lag

• Friendly
Reactions: mbkmsi

Mr zak

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2019
@Mr zak did have some lag in front of me, not much but it happened. The stationary Ferrari that I drove through in VR, for one. :eek::eek::eek:

But not in that corner to me. That looked, from my perspective @mbkmsi, that you absolutely purposely wiped him the fu** out! (I know you didn't, just saying what it looked like to me!). There I was, putting pressure on Zak, hoping he'd make a mistake, and all of a sudden a wild Stephen Carry appears, hurlting past me in the braking zone, and absolutely wiping Zak like he'd just insulted your mother! That's why I was laughing, mainly because I couldn't believe anyone would be that blatent in taking someone out! Now, that's not what happened, but you shouldda seen it from my angle cos you took him good and proper :whistle: I Wish I'd streamed!

That was a crazy race. I'm going to have to take it a little easier on Wednesday, I'm spending to much time facing the wrong direction.
All cool guys

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Stephen was crazy i dont know if he was drunk or...
Hey, keep it friendly. Namecalling like that is not tolerated here. We're all here to do our best to have clean racing but everyone makes mistakes. No need to get personal about it. And btw Stephen Carry in-game is @mbkmsi

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Same happend me with StrongestA a few corners later, but what i saw in replay, maybe we didnt even touch each other.
If you are in that situation you need to brake carefully, no sudden moves or emergency brake in acceleration zone(s), or let your hunter pass to be your prey.
When you are the pusher, foot(s) on brake and more attention to follow the leader car than you just drove alone. Everything can happen, and with p2p worldwide connection it will be.

@StrongestAvenger can i borrow your race setup? My setup just hit 8:19 top.

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
290 :eek:
Best the Ginetta can do is 271 and that's downhill after the Bilstein sign. Uphill, 267 :p
Yesterday just got one ginetta setup, mostly for TT but if u wanna try:

20191120110156_1.jpg

Code:
2    The Iceman_12    Ginetta G55 GT3    Ghost 8:08.424    +0:02.500    Setup: Custom Controller: Wheel Camera: In-car Driving aids: Enabled    17/11/2019 14:48
It can run faster than 271.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Yesterday just got one ginetta setup, mostly for TT but if u wanna try:

View attachment 98377

Code:
2    The Iceman_12    Ginetta G55 GT3    Ghost 8:08.424    +0:02.500    Setup: Custom Controller: Wheel Camera: In-car Driving aids: Enabled    17/11/2019 14:48
It can run faster than 271.
Well how much faster? I don't want to compromise my speed in the twisty bits if it's only for a couple kph :p

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Well how much faster? I don't want to compromise my speed in the twisty bits if it's only for a couple kph :p
Just tried it in TT:

20191120121846_1.jpg

20191120122106_1.jpg

20191120122349_1.jpg

20191120122404_1.jpg

20191120122423_1.jpg

20191120123142_1.jpg

Looks like amg loose speeds, just with less rev on 6th, you dont have that spare to pass anyone in dötingerhohe.

I think you cant lose that much if you try it.