PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC TIER 1+2 - ROUND 8: HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC GP - 10.12.19 @8PM UK TIME - Practice | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC TIER 1+2 - ROUND 8: HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC GP - 10.12.19 @8PM UK TIME - Practice

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
AOR GT3 S14 - PC TIER 1+2 - ROUND 8: HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC GP - 10.12.19 @8PM UK TIME - Practice

ROUND 8 - Hockenheim Classic GP

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 10 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps (1 formation lap + 27 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Medium Cloud (Sync to race)
- Race:

Medium Cloud (Sync to race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 08/06/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 08/06/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

@TicklishPicklewickle can u Do the magic pls?

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
So we have our first hoster for that lobby, if not anyone wanna more to be a host.
Sure, I'll host. Please tag me in a seperate post than the OP. For some reason I don't get notifications when the tag is in the OP :p

@4li3n
@aaren
@Adalexis
@aidtheace
@Andrei Voicu
@AndrexUK
@Anduaa
@ApexMaibom
@Ardjoune Srikanth
@Armadeira
@AshManDjango
@atlasgehirn424
@AVERAGE SHARPIE
@Azar Alamouri
@Beau
@Beniszili
@Beppo
@Bezerka
@bigPapaBeard
@Blunboi
@BMW /// M-Power
@BradleyPhilpot
@Capitalist
@Captain Slow
@Captain_Vague
@CarbonUK
@catchabee
@chabas
@Chloé
@CJBMX702
@Clank24401
@Claes Landbo
@Cleeuwn
@Col101
@Col.McCoy
@Colossus
@Cravgar
@D.Brezancic
@dalking38
@DaneRix
@DaWu
@ddd3
@DiHeidi
@DiRTMark
@DJesse_GamingNL
@Doc
@Domi64S
@Domiii
@dopey401
@DoR
@dr_green
@Dragonfly
@duce
@Duip
@DustyPigz
@eaZed neptune
@EIPayton1331
@Endless
@Enton
@Evangelist
@EVR Matt212
@Exodus
@F1 racer
@F4H MaR4uDer
@Fabio_Ribeiro
@Felix Thorvil
@Flaming Parrot
@Flecky und Sky
@Fraiture Hervé
@Gamisuke
@Gasarn
@Gav88888
@GIXXERosg
@Gosutoo
@GreaseMonkey
@GTS - FusionFR
@guibZ
@Gurken Koenig
@Gwegwyn
@Happyal27
@Henry Gordan
@IAteAGnomeOnce
@IntergalacticGentleman
@Izzizo
@J Peaches
@Jardier
@jaycoool
@Jezza
@Jimbo357mag
@Jiri Kraus
@JKay14
@joeriiseenbelg
@John_Beauregard
@Jonnard
@Jordy van Oosten
@Kapo
@Khaos214
@kidmaciek
@Kleinstein
@kralor
@krop
@-L.X.-
@Laakso
@Lanmanify
@LeoNTheSickOne
@LiboCZ
@Logan
@Louis
@Lukas24
@Lusti
@MADDOG
@marcoboyle
@marley 57
@martin78
@Mattster
@mbkmsi
@Mearcat
@Midweekcoma
@Migzorn
@Milogamer1986
@Minesco2
@morphee7
@Mr. Van Ommen
@Mr zak
@Murph
@Murphy
@N1kmido
@Nagrom
@Nila
@NoseyGuyy
@NuunuMarkus
@Obama
@ORBITGFXYT
@packolla
@paleez
@PhantomHamster
@Pirate
@Pitti
@pLock
@poisike78
@psycho
@Raging Beard
@Rali 16
@RedTerrier
@rillo7105
@Ruddybird
@RWB Rodders
@S4Howie
@SaggyFlapsack-11
@Salvo Failla
@ScottV
@Seamas111
@sellew
@Sgarky
@ShaggyDan
@Shooter80
@Sincity1978
@SirBlastelot
@SirPanda94
@Sko
@Slider_Boab
@Smolda
@spacemonkee78
@Speeddmon91
@Spudbuster7
@StormENT
@subkkonen
@Suomy
@Synt
@Tejpek
@Tex Wheeler
@The Hunter
@TicklishPicklewickle
@ticlac88
@Tmac
@Touring_27
@Tragic Bronson
@tRIP..
@Tudesertpac
@Ulti
@Vansinnes
@Vapour-Z
@venquessa
@Villalobos
@Vincitor
@vlceCZ
@VoodooChild
@VSR Davidben
@w.lennern
@Wagner
@WarnTyre
@Welchy10
@WhiteGhost2000
@WMDRMartin
@Woofer
@wolfgang
@Xenome
@Xeonski
@XzweN
@Yorkie065
@Zachflange
@ZAL
@ZeFau
@ZeroStefan

• Informative
Reactions: Enton

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Sure, I'll host. Please tag me in a seperate post than the OP. For some reason I don't get notifications when the tag is in the OP :p
Sure i will inform you another ways to bbe sure, but i cant complaining about timing or anything, your magic was fast as it can.

I'm in, normally I'm not available on Tuesdays but since I'm sick I'll drive. So both tiers race together?
Its just a ctrl+c ctrl+v sheet from T1 topic, but its communiti race just so anyone can yoin, aside from any tier or anything. And you know my motto, more carss more of the fun.

Reactions: Domiii

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I have been tagged?
I just grabbed the tag list that's in the community race section. Everyone is free to join, not just the league drivers. So feel free to join us if you feel like it :)

• Informative
Reactions: Beppo

Mearcat

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Not able to do Tuesdays, busy throwing people/being thrown about on the Mat.

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Hey guys. I just wanted to prepare for tomorrow night. But I have got a problem now: Whenever I sit in the car, my wheel stops working completely. Menu navigation is fine, windows device manager detects the wheel and it seems properly calibrated. But as soon as I am on the grid the wheel just dies on me. Same in Assetto corsa. But not in F1 2018 so far.

Wheel: Logitech G27 Racing wheel

System:

MB: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
CPU: Intel i5 4670k
Graphics: Gainward GTX 1060 6 GB

My troubleshoots so far, to no avail: I switched the A/C adapter. I reinstalled the driver for the racing wheel. I checked all connections concerning the wheel.

The problem started after I installed the Intel Graphics driver, since I wanted to use the integrated GPU for streaming purposes. Edit: Deinstallation of that driver did nothing to or against the problem.

Last edited:

Mearcat

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys. I just wanted to prepare for tomorrow night. But I have got a problem now: Whenever I sit in the car, my wheel stops working completely. Menu navigation is fine, windows device manager detects the wheel and it seems properly calibrated. But as soon as I am on the grid the wheel just dies on me. Same in Assetto corsa. But not in F1 2018 so far.

Wheel: Logitech G27 Racing wheel

System:

MB: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
CPU: Intel i5 4670k
Graphics: Gainward GTX 1060 6 GB

My troubleshoots so far, to no avail: I switched the A/C adapter. I reinstalled the driver for the racing wheel. I checked all connections concerning the wheel.

The problem started after I installed the Intel Graphics driver, since I wanted to use the integrated GPU for streaming purposes. Edit: Deinstallation of that driver did nothing to or against the problem.
Check the G27s "Device ID". Activating the onboard graphics device "may of" shifted the device IDs round. You may just need to reassign the device axis in game.

I had something similar happen when I connected up my Cougar (HOTAS) and Keypad. The games were looking for "Device ID 1" and the wheel was now ID 4.
From memory, you can specify the id through the logitech profiler.

• Useful
Reactions: StephenCarry

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Check the G27s "Device ID". Activating the onboard graphics device "may of" shifted the device IDs round. You may just need to reassign the device axis in game.

I had something similar happen when I connected up my Cougar (HOTAS) and Keypad. The games were looking for "Device ID 1" and the wheel was now ID 4.
From memory, you can specify the id through the logitech profiler.
Ahh thank you for that tip, that actually sounds probable.

Update: Allright. It does in deed look like, I need to remapp all my buttons. Yay! But hey, at least it seems to work with the axis :) - Remapping complete. I'm good to go! functions Test race was successfull!

thank you @Mearcat for the button mapping hint. Yesterday I just wasn't able to come up with that in my frustration. hehe

Last edited: