PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 1 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 1 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 5 - Nürburgring Combined

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 7 Laps

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 19/05/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 19/05/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:
Reactions: Enton

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I haven't driven a single lap here for at least a year. Just had my first go and was totally lost :D, have to find about 25 seconds a lap...

Reactions: Enton

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Well **** me. Had a 6 Am wake up yesterday, trained a few hours in the evening but decided to take a 1 hour nap before the race. Just woke up, it's 1 AM....I do have an alarm, why the **** didn't I wake up???

• Surprised
Reactions: WMDRMartin

WMDRMartin

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 31, 2017
Season best result! If someone had told me at the start of the season that i'd finish P5 in tier 1 I wouldn't have believed them! :LOL:

I was planning on having a calm and careful start, but in the braking zone of the chicane my car just teleported like 50 meters forward, so I slammed on the brakes and made the chicane right on time, luckily there was space on the inside!
Then @Asturbo was going slowly into the next corner so I divebombed him. Plenty of spaces made up in 2 corners, but then @Chloé spun, which in turn caused @Tony Clifton to spin as well. I dodged both, but a few seconds later when @Pantera hit the wall at the back of the pack, my game lagged again.

This time, @Asturbo phased through my car, and when he rematerialised I had 6 front damage.
Then I decided to pit on lap 1, which gave me clear air for the rest of the race. I overtook @ESS99 on track, but he was driving extra cautiously anyways. Some more frontrunners either disconnected or quit and I managed to bring the car home in P6.
I was slowly catching @Asturbo and ended a couple of seconds behind, which was enough for P5 as he had a 10s penalty.

Also for some reason the car felt much better during the race than during TT or the practice race, which is very strange, but incredibly welcome haha.

After my worst finish of the season last time out i'm very happy to bring home P5 here :)

Reactions: ESS99 and Asturbo

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Damn... Would have had descent pace as well, was doing around 8:15s today... Restart?
I am much with you in that opinion, maybe we need a new date, at least after cthe seasonnext after last round.
Or we have a fryday VLN race, and if we ask poleitly to @Col.McCoy to we run again that race, it can be possible.

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Thanks for being so politely, but the VLN race will stay, as I think the majority of the drivers are here for the different typres of cars/weather etc. combination.
Unfortunately I will be on vacation after, so a ´re-run´ is not possible. Decembers race will be the only one in December cause I dont have time to do an extra one. Sorry