PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

mbkmsi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 13, 2019
It's quite typical... I had no lag or any troubles in Thursdays Endurance race whatsoever...
then stay in and hope for the best! :cry:

I had a DSC in race 1 - after pole, 17 laps leading and fastest lap. Wanted to quit.
Next race fuelled by lags and stuttering... oof.
Third race, still being a problem to others... Thought "well if I disturb others with my lags I should quit..."

Now it seems to work :D

I mean it's not like you're ruining other's races, is it? So keep on having fun :)

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@TicklishPicklewickle Please put me on the reserve list... I'm not sure if I can take this BS any longer
Funny how that comes just after you've recieved a penalty by the stewards...
That being said, that's not how the reserves work mate. You comitted yourself to the full season and giving the reason as "not sure I can take this BS" isn't a good enough reason to be put on reserves list. It's not a ticket out of the league if that's what you think. It's a place for people who are comitted to race every round, not a place for people who doesn't have the motivation and just want to show up when they feel like it

Reactions: mbkmsi and martin78

atlasgehirn424

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2017
Funny how that comes just after you've recieved a penalty by the stewards...
That being said, that's not how the reserves work mate. You comitted yourself to the full season and giving the reason as "not sure I can take this BS" isn't a good enough reason to be put on reserves list. It's not a ticket out of the league if that's what you think. It's a place for people who are comitted to race every round, not a place for people who doesn't have the motivation and just want to show up when they feel like it
I know what the rules are but I also know that quite often drivers got relegated to reserves when they said that they couldn't make it to the races regularly or just lost motivation.
That said, of course my loss of motivation has to do with the penalty. You can have different opinions about the penalty itself but the explantion is just rather aggrevating to say the least...

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I know what the rules are but I also know that quite often drivers got relegated to reserves when they said that they couldn't make it to the races regularly or just lost motivation.
That said, of course my loss of motivation has to do with the penalty. You can have different opinions about the penalty itself but the explantion is just rather aggrevating to say the least...
I've never personally put someone on the reserve list due to lost motivation. Maybe some other cod has but then they weren't following the rules. Yes, I have put people on the reserves list for sudden changes like big work loads or some other commitments. But never due to lost motivation. Just because people's lives turn around with work/school or more personal matters doesn't mean they've lost motivation to participate in the league. More times than not, those guys are more likely to actually show up when they say they will than people that have lost motivation.

I'm sorry but I can't put you on the reserves list. Your reasoning is not sufficient

Claes Landbo

Formula Karter
Mar 16, 2017
If there is room for me i could give it a shot tonight...
Looks like I've found the right place for the router ;) Usually my speed is about 3 Mbps at this time of day...
So, yeah promising
test13.png

But only if there's left over space for a Ginetta ;)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
If there is room for me i could give it a shot tonight...
Looks like I've found the right place for the router ;) Usually my speed is about 3 Mbps at this time of day...
So, yeah promising View attachment 98394

But only if there's left over space for a Ginetta ;)
You're welcome to rejoin the league if it all works out for you tonight mate :)

atlasgehirn424

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2017
I've never personally put someone on the reserve list due to lost motivation. Maybe some other cod has but then they weren't following the rules. Yes, I have put people on the reserves list for sudden changes like big work loads or some other commitments. But never due to lost motivation. Just because people's lives turn around with work/school or more personal matters doesn't mean they've lost motivation to participate in the league. More times than not, those guys are more likely to actually show up when they say they will than people that have lost motivation.

I'm sorry but I can't put you on the reserves list. Your reasoning is not sufficient
Well, your choice... I just thought it would be better for everybody if I only partecipated in the races whichbI practiced for

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Well, your choice... I just thought it would be better for everybody if I only partecipated in the races whichbI practiced for
Whether you choose to practice or not is entirely up to you. The only thing I really care about is that you take part in the races :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@4li3n have been removed and blacklisted from the league for 3 uninformed no-shows. This means that @Mearcat has been promoted to a main driver

Reactions: mbkmsi

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@pLock has got a qualifying ban that he is to serve at the next qualifying he attends to. The incident with @Mearcat on round 4 at Sonoma GP gave him a 20 seconds time penalty but since he didn't finish the race, the time penalty has been turned into a qualifying ban. This will be put into action at round 7 at Le Mans Bugatti if and only if he attends the race. If he does not attend, the ban will be moved to the next round and so on.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@Colossus has got a qualifying ban that he is to serve at the next qualifying he attends to. The incident with @TicklishPicklewickle on round 4 at Sonoma GP gave him a 20 seconds time penalty but since he didn't finish the race, the time penalty has been turned into a qualifying ban. This will be put into action at round 7 at Le Mans Bugatti if and only if he attends the race. If he does not attend, the ban will be moved to the next round and so on.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@4li3n is back in the league after a slight misunderstanding with his post in the last race. He will be joining as reserve #1 from the race tonight

• Friendly
Reactions: NynS

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@vlceCZ has got a qualifying ban that he is to serve at the next qualifying he attends to. Since he has accumulated 25 penalty points from various incidents he has been awarded a qualifying ban. This will be put into action at round 7 at Le Mans Bugatti if and only if he attends the race. If he does not attend, the ban will be moved to the next round and so on.