PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@atlasgehirn424 has got a qualifying ban that he is to serve at the next qualifying he attends to. Since he has accumulated 25 penalty points from various incidents he has been awarded a qualifying ban. This will be put into action at round 7 at Le Mans Bugatti if and only if he attends the race. If he does not attend, the ban will be moved to the next round and so on.

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
my situation has changed and i'm just not going to get the time to put in a reasonable effort, so I will not be taking any further part in this season...one of the reserves/new sign ups can have my spot (but i'd advise them not to drive the damn Ferrari tho')

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
my situation has changed and i'm just not going to get the time to put in a reasonable effort, so I will not be taking any further part in this season...one of the reserves/new sign ups can have my spot (but i'd advise them not to drive the damn Ferrari tho')
No interest in becoming reserve instead?

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
Oh now what

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Noooooo :eek:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@Jiri Kraus has been removed and blacklisted from the league for 3 uninformed no shows. This means that @4li3n has been promoted to a main driver

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
@TicklishPicklewickle Is that right? He has two DNS's from the result pages and he informed he was sick in race 4 according to that topic :eek: Or do previous seasons also count? If so I should be very wary... :(

• Agree
Reactions: StephenCarry

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@TicklishPicklewickle Is that right? He has two DNS's from the result pages and he informed he was sick in race 4 according to that topic :eek: Or do previous seasons also count? If so I should be very wary... :(
For race 4 he informed me under an hour before the race. That is nowhere near sufficient notice for me to prepare anything and call in a reserve so that counts as uninformed. It might be harsh, but it's a waste of everyone's time when people tell me they can't race last minute. Instead of having a reserve called in to take the spot we just have an empty slot on the grid which could've been filled by one of our eager reserves that are sitting all ready to race.

And no, previous seasons do not count towards this season. It resets from season to season

• Informative
Reactions: NynS

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
For race 4 he informed me under an hour before the race. That is nowhere near sufficient notice for me to prepare anything and call in a reserve so that counts as uninformed. It might be harsh, but it's a waste of everyone's time when people tell me they can't race last minute. Instead of having a reserve called in to take the spot we just have an empty slot on the grid which could've been filled by one of our eager reserves that are sitting all ready to race.

And no, previous seasons do not count towards this season. It resets from season to season
Clear to me now. Thanks for the explanation!