PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 3: Texas Road Course - 06.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 3: Texas Road Course - 06.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 3 - Texas Road Course

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 06 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 49 Laps (1 formation lap + 48 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race:
Light Cloud
Rain (Sync to Race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 28/04/2019 09:00
- Race start time: 28/04/2019 10:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @GromozekA
- @Wagner
- @NEILY84

Uninformed No Shows:
-

Last edited:
Reactions: martin78

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
"Sync to Race" weather means the two slots are evenly spread, i.e. half cloud, half rain... right?

Can't test it myself :/

Enton

AOR PC GT3 S15 T2 Champion
Aug 16, 2016
Its starts raining in 22 lap's end or 23 lap"s starts:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
"Sync to Race" weather means the two slots are evenly spread, i.e. half cloud, half rain... right?

Can't test it myself :/
I believe the way it works is that it'll generally be half half but there is a specific amount of time on each side of the halfway mark and it can start to rain in that time period. So for example if the race is 2 hours long and let's say there is a margin of 15 minutes on each side. Then that would mean that the rain could start anywhere from 45 minutes in to an hour and 15 minutes in

• Agree
Reactions: martin78 and Enton

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
yep managed to get some time to practice.

sprinkles around lap 19, but rain isn't really coming before lap 23/24.

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
The Rain Man is back :)
Good race people....thx
whoa, Michael Schumacher detected! What a race mate, congratulations to you as well to everyone else who survived! I was sooo amazed how fast you top 3 got away from me, awesome job :eek:

oh btw @psycho (i think it was you): when I tried to lap you I completely locked up and we slightly touched... my sincere apologies for that and I hope you didn't get any damage :cry:

@ everyone: did you change TC? for 5 laps I wasn't able to change it through the strategy-menu... and I went sideways in EVERY CORNER... spun twice and had my friends in teamspeak google how to change TC via keyboard :D

ended up with 99 TC to at least not spin every time but still had trouble in the chicane and the last corner... veeeeeerrryyyyy strange :(

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: D.Brezancic

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Thx mate it was good very good race..... And what is interesting my car feels finally same like on my lobby practice! Don't know why but it's finally happened!!!!!!!

• Useful
Reactions: StephenCarry

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations Brezzers! Deserved win for you. While rain excels you, the oppostie goes for me :D

• Friendly
Reactions: D.Brezancic