PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 4: Sonoma GP - 13.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 4 - Sonoma GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Race:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15/05/2019 05:00
- Race start time: 15/05/2019 06:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @MADDOG

Uninformed No Shows:
- @vlceCZ
- @Jiri Kraus

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Ufff is it always so hot at Sonoma ??? :)
We've always had some sort of issue with temperatures around this track. The very twisty characteristics of the track combined with the Californian climate always makes for some hot rubber pretty much no matter what you do. We tried to do the race in the autumn months back in S11 iirc but that still gave us pretty hot weather

• Agree
Reactions: D.Brezancic

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Btw there's been some issues on console with pit boxes being occupied and people have lost time due to being confused whether or not they were actually able to pit. Altough I haven't heard any complaints here on PC, just to be safe here is a message - courtesy of @Slicker - to everyone so we can hopefully avoid this confusion in the future.

please note - if you enter the pits to find your pit-box occupied, just pull in anyway - you will ghost through the car that's there and your pit-crew should service you anyway. if they don't, please wait 6 seconds before pulling out, and we'll sort it out afterwards (please make sure you keep video footage)
it shouldn't happen here, as the pit-lane is longer, but just in case...

mbkmsi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 13, 2019
Btw there's been some issues on console with pit boxes being occupied and people have lost time due to being confused whether or not they were actually able to pit. Altough I haven't heard any complaints here on PC..
yep had it at Texas as well and my pitstop didn't start for 10 seconds, so I lost a looot of time.

martin78

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 20, 2019
oh man, @pLock what a pitty you crashed on the finish line :( i was right behind you, so i crashed to you, lost my rear wing and get damaged :cry:
i think that was lap 3

D.Brezancic

F1 Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Hard race for me...with mixed feelings. Started 6th then @TicklishPicklewickle took me out at third corner I believe....Those thing happens but be careful mate.
And....than from the back of the grid to 8th at the end, not bad. And great battle with @Anduaa last 5-6 laps.....good defending man!
And congrats to winner and 2nd and 3rd too!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GromozekA and Enton