PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

Claes Landbo

Formula Karter
Mar 16, 2017
I just wanna quote a wise man;

If there is room for me i could give it a shot tonight...
Looks like I've found the right place for the router ;) Usually my speed is about 3 Mbps at this time of day...
So, yeah promising View attachment 98394

But only if there's left over space for a Ginetta ;)
Just found this in the main tread :D

So... Looks like I'd like to race, even though I sincerely hate this track with all my heart :D

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I just wanna quote a wise man;

Just found this in the main tread :D

So... Looks like I'd like to race, even though I sincerely hate this track with all my heart :D
There should be room for you mate. Then I have someone to (slow) drag race with on the straight ;)

• Happy
Reactions: Claes Landbo

EikeSky

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2017
@EikeSky are we seeing a lot of "first person/POV" camera on this track? That would be so awesome :)
I know the green hell very well. Believe me, there is going to be a LOT of on board
I would like to see track map on and speedometer on with some jucie povs/heli chase cam or any camera position.
Ah, you're suggesting I get the "drone" camera out? I like the sound of your mustache Enton!

StephenCarry

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 13, 2019
[/QUOTE]
I know the green hell very well. Believe me, there is going to be a LOT of on board

Ah, you're suggesting I get the "drone" camera out? I like the sound of your mustache Enton!
that's gonna be fun! Especially the part between the two carrousels :oops:

oh thanks for the reminder! need to shave my beard to a Hulk-Hogan-Style.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
ufgfgfhh what a horrible grip I had! It was frightening running through some corners!!! :sick:

JackGame88

Formula Karter
Apr 15, 2019
I don't know what was happening, but I had absolutely no feeling of the car in the race, completely opposite to the practice session. Still happy that I managed to finish, P4 is not too bad, althoguh I did hope for a podium... Anyway, congrats to everyone that finished!

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Heres my onboards:

Qualy:

Race:

And hurray for @Anduaa podium with m6 its my second biggest dream was here with that grid of cars. I like the race, wanna rerun soon as possible, against anyone who wanna join, pls join.

I will create a thread for it, it was to much fun to run, wanna run it again and again a hunder times or a more.

The of Two massivlely marked my night if i think well, two lobbies two pitting two or twice everything was happend. Absolutaely was real life like exepct the disconnect and restart thing.(two ginettas, two boatley, two nsx strated, i think two many two for one day with 20th date, the month's number is 11 is that two too again, i ended up in 11th place thats a two two to to to..)

Start to get awesome pace drifting speeding around every possible car as carefully i can, than pittin than good again, than spin and dmg pit again, and start feels awesome again for the end.

It was admirable "MARVEL"lous and fantastic race, (i hope @StrongestAvenger get that joke. XD), me enjoyed a lots ahnd had lots of fun too, Me liked it much much.

It was a bit sad thing to not to do a full timed lap. I would like to see the full lap with @EikeSky commented, wsa wonderfull too saw that half a lap to at least to, shame on steam, do go offline, shame on steam to go offline, shame on ..

Awh man i am bit trired, need some rest but fun to watch the stream, and i didt saw a bit from T1 so. ahh.
Never mind.
Well done BTW.

Last edited: