PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 5: Nürburgring Combined - 20.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

GromozekA

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2019
We can crown @TicklishPicklewickle as the "KING IN THE RING". Congratulations to @TicklishPicklewickle - superb drive and a well-deserved win! Great recovery drive, @mbkmsi after that qualifying. Thank you for the battle, @D.Brezancic on the last lap - not the way I'd defend, but it's well within "hard racing" mantra. I wasn't lucky enough to escape damage on the opening lap and poor traffic conditions in qualifying - so that was that - add it to my list of driver's excuses.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
ZekA, you were short one lap. Had a horrible grip and fighting with the car all the time. Did a mistake near the long straight so you got your chance. Didn't try to defend. And after my overtake on that straight I was catching @JackGame88 but didn't want to risk-did on brakes early so you got one chance. This time I was defending. I believe everything was fair. It's defending which sometimes I don't like too, but...it needs to be done sometimes :)

Reactions: GromozekA

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks a bunch guys :)
Obviously I had a pretty faultless race but it was certainly not an easy time. The challenge of keeping the car on the track always makes this track great fun even if you're driving alone. @mbkmsi was hunting me down for the last half of the race so probs to him for keeping me on my toes all the way to the end. I obviously played it safe for most of the race but was forced to step on it in the end to stay in front
Also really sorry for the race @Enton had as he would've probably beat me had he not disconnected in the qually. If someone deserves to be officially called "king of the ring" it's him. But sadly he didn't have the chance to show that off today due to circumstances out of his own control.

If I'm not mistaken I think this is the first Ginetta win ever (or at least one of the first) in the GT3 leagues so nice to be able to check that off before the next game comes out :p

Hope you get the reference

View attachment 98414
*Eurobeat intensifies*

StephenCarry

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 13, 2019
Did 21 to 22 for qual, and 25-26 for race.. but not even close tonight. :(
8.15-8.17 in quali, 8.17-8.20 in race... nowhere near that yesterday, quite amazed about that.. :confused:

Especially because the practice race was exactly as fast. @Enton for example ran 8.15 at times and I could keep up easily. Well... "easily" :D

Then again I didn't have a single spin, drift or accident in my 50 or so laps last week. But what happens? 2-3KM on the Nordschleife in quali and I bin it against the walls -_-

Can I get some extra points for style?
JESUS BUDDHA MUHAMMAD NICE ONE :ROFLMAO:

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
yea but only once and that was an absolutely incredible lap. All the others were around .23 to .28 :/

5 winners in 5 races btw! :eek:
I saw you did a bunch of full stint yesterday morning, you rolled 8:16 and closed to that. i didt feel any less grip or worst conditions in race(or qualy) than any practice session.

StephenCarry

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 13, 2019
I saw you did a bunch of full stint yesterday morning, you rolled 8:16 and closed to that. i didt feel any less grip or worst conditions in race(or qualy) than any practice session.
yea exactly. Quite surprising for me bcs AOR-lobbies usually are exactly the same compared to my private online sessions... well other than that it was still great race :)

• Agree
Reactions: Enton

StrongestAvenger

Junior Karter
Oct 5, 2019
Heres my onboards:

Qualy:

Race:

And hurray for @Anduaa podium with m6 its my second biggest dream was here with that grid of cars. I like the race, wanna rerun soon as possible, against anyone who wanna join, pls join.

I will create a thread for it, it was to much fun to run, wanna run it again and again a hunder times or a more.

The of Two massivlely marked my night if i think well, two lobbies two pitting two or twice everything was happend. Absolutaely was real life like exepct the disconnect and restart thing.(two ginettas, two boatley, two nsx strated, i think two many two for one day with 20th date, the month's number is 11 is that two too again, i ended up in 11th place thats a two two to to to..)

Start to get awesome pace drifting speeding around every possible car as carefully i can, than pittin than good again, than spin and dmg pit again, and start feels awesome again for the end.

It was admirable "MARVEL"lous and fantastic race, (i hope @StrongestAvenger get that joke. XD), me enjoyed a lots ahnd had lots of fun too, Me liked it much much.

It was a bit sad thing to not to do a full timed lap. I would like to see the full lap with @EikeSky commented, wsa wonderfull too saw that half a lap to at least to, shame on steam, do go offline, shame on steam to go offline, shame on ..

Awh man i am bit trired, need some rest but fun to watch the stream, and i didt saw a bit from T1 so. ahh.
Never mind.
Well done BTW.
ezgif-6-76c420c6a104.gif

• Burn
Reactions: Enton