PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 52 Laps (1 formation lap + 51 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Race:
Rain -
Clear -
Clear (Real-Time)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 23/08/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Tw1c3 | Fancy eSports

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Provisional starting order:

1574353272321.png

Before anyone starts moaning, here's how we do this order:
  1. Reverse order of drivers who have at least finished 1 race
  2. Drivers who have have never finished a race, non-reversed

Reactions: Claes Landbo

NynS

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
First time I'm far back at reverse grids, hehehe :)

I don't like rain, so I'll expect to drop down the order by a lot.... :eek:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
no sync to race with weather?!
Due to the race being a bit longer we decided it was okay to use real time. It'll also add another layer of randomness and the question of the track ever getting dry enough for dry tyres. The 3rd slot of Clear is just to make sure it doesn't start raining towards the end again

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Yes, thx I was wandering why that 3rd slot. Personally, never experienced repeating of weather slots.

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Yes, thx I was wandering why that 3rd slot. Personally, never experienced repeating of weather slots.
Its just 4 slot to weather but with speeding up time its just got complicated and every aspec you wanna reach in finnal weather needed to test for sure, there are a bunch of combinations of weather, just the 2-3h long race or longer lenght can you see the system's deficiency. One of the best part of Project cars 1/2, i think, with the day-night cycle, there is nothing like that. Maybe AC got some mods for night and rain, but thats not the same.

Reactions: D.Brezancic

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Well I did endurance races, 2.4h and with 10x time accelerated and first slot never stated again. But this choice is ok, makes sense anyway.

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
this is gonna be almost as much fun as Nordschleife...

rain? check!
drying up? check!
reverse grid? check!
90 min race? check!

I'm so hyped :D

• Optimistic
Reactions: Enton

Mr zak

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2019
this is gonna be almost as much fun as Nordschleife...

rain? check!
drying up? check!
reverse grid? check!
90 min race? check!

I'm so hyped :D
Rain rain rain. Hate rain ! How do you manage to control it on curbs?

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Pit-Entry
For Sakitto we decided that the driver can use the second pit entry (blocked by the cones). The game will not penalize you for taking this entry.
We ask every driver who is going to pit to flash their lights on the straight just before the left hander to warn the driver behind him.

Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Pit-Entry
For Sakitto we decided that the driver can use the second pit entry (blocked by the cones). The game will not penalize you for taking this entry...
Thank you so much for this... the "real" pit entry would've been gruesome :oops:

Also: one pit won't be enough. This race is going to be pure madness and fun. :love: Although I'm not quite sure how anyone is going to survive the first big puddle o_O

Problemes is not spin but for me its the understeering :/
yea the understeering is hard, I think one just has to practice a lot..

on the other hand I finally got my TC settings right; I didn't spin once in 52 laps. 10% for the Lambo :p

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
Pit-Entry
For Sakitto we decided that the driver can use the second pit entry (blocked by the cones). The game will not penalize you for taking this entry.
We ask every driver who is going to pit to flash their lights on the straight just before the left hander to warn the driver behind him.

It may even work. But last time there was a few pit entry speeding penalty in race and parctice sessions too.
That cones can cause a bit dmg in front if u got the chance to roll over.

Reactions: Mr zak