PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

Mr zak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 4, 2019
hi guys is that a good average pace to stay fighting you on rain ?
did that time after 6 laps.
question : how many stops you guys gonna do ? i see that wet tyres died too easly so i guess we gonna need more pits stop to change it?

20191126210108_1.jpg

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
hi guys is that a good average pace to stay fighting you on rain ?
did that time after 6 laps.
question : how many stops you guys gonna do ? i see that wet tyres died too easly so i guess we gonna need more pits stop to change it?

View attachment 98768
52.5 is my fastest time so I'd say that's a good time for staying relevant :)
And yeah, 2 stops minimum for me. 1 for new wets and 1 for dry tyres when it dries up (if it dries up enough, not even sure about that either)

Really tricky conditions for this race. I know I said that the guy who were going to win at Nordschleife was the one who could keep the car on track but I think even more so for this race :whistle:

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Nov 2, 2019
Ok nvm only scared of rain hah

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
well that was an utter shitshow. The half hour organisation in discord already, then the formation lap fucked everything up...

So many avoidable, stupid crashes... I think I saw at least 5 crashes right in front of me in just 2 laps from people forgetting to brake to people rejoining on a straight directly in front of others coming by with 250kph... :mad: (but btw: pls refrain from shouting and screaming in discord. Ripped my ears more than once today...)

Got killed completely unnecessary, lost a minute in the pits and then to top it off I had a disconnect a few laps later after the top 5 were holding me up basically :poop: so pissed. Didn't have a DC since my first race and after that in probably 100hrs of pc2 since then buuut ooof cooouuurse it happens in the most interesting league race of the season... :(

@Stewards: prepare for a lot of work :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: GromozekA

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
ruined race....big chaos tonight.... @mbkmsi you ruined my race mate! It happened but.... @vlceCZ why did you close the door for me at near end and you have been overlapped???!?!!? It cost me a couple of positions :oops:

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
yep, you crash into me to the back and disappeared????' There were cars in front of me holding me a little so i was doing a bit easy....

Last edited:

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
yep, you crash into me to the back and disappeared????' There were cas in front of me holding me a little so i was doing a bit easy....
fk I'm so sorry... I had no issues whatsoever and then all of a sudden I was disconnected... :cry:

well I'll try out a few things this week prior to next race. Buying an ethernet cable, a wifi-adapter I don't know.. trying out everything so this won't happen again.

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
As these reverse grid races usually produce an interesting race in more ways than one, I encourage everyone who had an incident that they think could've been avoided to take it to the stewards.

The stewards are not a place where you go to get scolded and called names. They are not there to point fingers at specific people for what they've done. They're here to help drivers learn from their mistakes and they can only do that if you give them some footage to look at. So please if you had an incident that you deemed could've been avoided by the other driver, put up a stewards equiry about it. It is not for showing how much of an idiot another driver is but for the betterment of the league as a whole

• Friendly
Reactions: StephenCarry

NynS

F1 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Well, we can talk about this race for a long while. Utter chaos.

1 ) @atlasgehirn424 by the love of everything dear do NOT countersteer back on track especially in lap 1. You ruined my race considering I hit you with 90km/h and got flipped over by @Anduaa since he couldn't evade me. You caused a pile up.
2 ) Because I had to pit I came out one lap down. I was quicker than most of the people in front, and I passed them as safely as I could. @Colossus why were you fighting me as if I was fighting you for position? Even then, that move in the double left hander before 130R could've been really nasty had I not realised quick enough that you did not use any mirror at all - I was completely next to you when you just drove like I wasn't there. @PhantomHamster I got surprised by the other backmarker not making way for you and understeered in 130R. When I came back I hugged the inside as much as possible but we collided. Like said on discord, you were just unlucky to be there. I spun uncontrollably and @Claes Landbo could not avoid me. Sorry for that.
3 ) I had the speed of P9-P12 in the rain, what is going on XD

(Un)fortunately all accidents I had were the product of being in the worst spot on the worst possible moment with the exception of Colossus's crash, but considering I was the backmarker and there was no harm done regarding damage etc. it's not worth reporting.

Last edited:

atlasgehirn424

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2017
Well, we can talk about this race for a long while. Utter chaos.

1 ) @atlasgehirn424 by the love of everything dear do NOT countersteer back on track especially in lap 1. You ruined my race considering I hit you with 90km/h and got flipped over by @Anduaa since he couldn't evade me. You caused a pile up.
2 ) Because I had to pit I came out one lap down. I was quicker than most of the people in front, and I passed them as safely as I could. @Colossus why were you fighting me as if I was fighting you for position? Even then, that move in the double left hander before 130R could've been really nasty had I not realised quick enough that you did not use any mirror at all - I was completely next to you when you just drove like I wasn't there. @PhantomHamster I got surprised by the other backmarker not making way for you and understeered in 130R. When I came back I hugged the inside as much as possible but we collided. Like said on discord, you were just unlucky to be there. I spun uncontrollably and @Claes Landbo could not avoid me. Sorry for that.
3 ) I had the speed of P9-P12 in the rain, what is going on XD

(Un)fortunately all accidents I had were the product of being in the worst spot on the worst possible moment with the exception of Colossus's crash, but considering I was the backmarker and there was no harm done regarding damage etc. it's not worth reporting.
Say thanks to the guy who pushed me onto the grass and caused that spin...
What am I supposed to do, wait until my car hits the wall head on or what?

Enton

AOR PC GT3 S15 T2 Champion
Aug 16, 2016
Here will be my onboard after proccesing:

Was Fun like i sad.

GromozekA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 8, 2019
fk I'm so sorry... I had no issues whatsoever and then all of a sudden I was disconnected... :cry:

well I'll try out a few things this week prior to next race. Buying an ethernet cable, a wifi-adapter I don't know.. trying out everything so this won't happen again.
I've been troubleshooting my network issues also. If you're on WiFi, maybe a Ethernet over power adapter would be better, Zyxel PLA has served me great so far - you get lower throughput, but the ping (and latency) is great.

Reactions: StephenCarry

GromozekA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 8, 2019
@Lev, what a pace! I had trouble keeping up with you in the wet. Well deserved win!
@JackGame88, well done to you as well - I was hoping to catch you, but I got caught out on the curb after 130R with two laps to go.
@D3VIL, I guess we did a "Vettel-Leclerc" on the national straight, I thought you saw me - I should've just slotted in behind you.
Rule #1 of endurance racing is "never give up". As much as I wanted to give up after losing a rear wing, and missing the pit lane entry, and circling for a whole lap without a wing, I didn't give up. Character-building this race really was.