PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Also expect apologize from @vlceCZ .... I hear he had a many accidents in race. He opened the door for me at the last corner before back straight and then suddenly turn into me. Lost two positions.
I did overtaking him earlier with no problems.

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
yes, you are right, i also remember moment when i almost stopped (it was before 2nd curve in aces) but when we finally moved on and arrived to spoon, there was some voice, that told that grid is teared apart...
just watched the replay and I did remember it correctly: we weren't torn apart, but TPW kindly asked to speed up in fact bcs we were at about 60kph even before the spoon. So yea, @Mr zak not fully free from fault I reckon ;)

Reactions: martin78

Enton

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 16, 2016
just watched the replay and I did remember it correctly: we weren't torn apart, but TPW kindly asked to speed up in fact bcs we were at about 60kph even before the spoon. So yea, @Mr zak not fully free from fault I reckon ;)
So than, after 6 race we didnt do one rigth or just well formation lap. Clap our hands hard for our performance.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
and there I was after my poles waiting for others to close the gaps because I am a good person... next time I will just sprint away - presented by TPW :ROFLMAO:
As long as you keep to your 130 kph/80 kph people can't complain that you're going too fast. So no, you will not sprint away. You will do as the rules tell you to do :p
Unless something unforeseen happens and you are told to slow down then you just keep to the correct speeds and it is up to people behind to keep up with your speed. Most of the time it's because people don't know where the formation point is. Which is just not good enough. As a driver it's your duty to know this. The thread usually opens on Thursdays so you have 6 days to figure out where these zones are. Everyone should know where they are no matter if they start first or last

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
yea would love to hear something like at least an apology from @vlceCZ. But he isn't active on the forums is he... He spun @D.Brezancic or @GromozekA as well while being lapped... tough race for him :/

Really don't want to put it in front of the stewards bcs I think from my POV he simply clipped the grass and lost control...

EARRAPE WARNING!!! :D

Please take a closer looks he (S.carry) does get hit and knock off and .040s later i get hit and knock off just bad driving by
vlceCZ sorry to say

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Unless something unforeseen happens and you are told to slow down then you just keep to the correct speeds and it is up to people behind to keep up with your speed.

Most of the time it's because people don't know where the formation point is. Which is just not good enough. As a driver it's your duty to know this. The thread usually opens on Thursdays so you have 6 days to figure out where these zones are. Everyone should know where they are no matter if they start first or last
1. yea i remember Laguna when I checked the minimap and saw the back was waaaaaaaay torn apart, so I decided to slow down a bit. My initial idea was to speed up as soon as I hit the acceleration zone, but I refrained from doing so, because p4 to 6 were already way off and bcs of the huge gaps in the field. My fault. Next time no remorse! :p

2. This also would prevent some lovetaps, spins or dangerous situations in general which we see in about every single race when people brake way too early or too late respectively.. or people still trying to warm their tyres behind the formation zone while their "neighbour" already is next to them...

Please take a closer looks he (S.carry) does get hit and knock off and .040s later i get hit and knock off just bad driving by
vlceCZ sorry to say
1. I am Stephen Carry! SURPRISE :ROFLMAO:
2. yea that's what I meant: vlcecz clips the grass and can't brake bcs of that. I think more of an unfortunate mistake than bad driving, but I'm waiting to see the replay that one particular lovely driver is hopefully providing for me :giggle:

Mr zak

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 4, 2019
I h
I don’t understand, when i do 80km/h ( not even 130kph) i see people faaar behind on mirrors,,so what could i do ? I was worried about a cut of the drivers far behind, so i kept 50km/h or nearly 20km/h to make people close the gap . But at formation point ( the straignt befor left hand ) i did strict 80kph but AGain i see my self making distance , on my opinion the 2 drivers behind me were failty cause they didnt foloW my speed and then they affected all drivers behind them..#watch replay

NynS

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2019
@Mr zak Car in front of me kept a long distance to the car in front at the start and didn't notice my headlights either - lost two places bc of that joke of a start :'). All in all, conclusion is that people need to read the terms and conditions about the race start and not just accept them to be able to drive in AOR.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Right, so it seems it didn't manage to save my replay after all even after clicking the button several times... So if someone who has the replay could send a file to me somewhere that'd be great :)

NynS

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2019
My POV of the race. Lap 1 was pure madness.

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Results are up :)

Now I've seen something I do not like. We have 8 drivers who left the lobby during the race. I'd like to remind everyone of this rule:
3.4 Rage-quitting

Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason to do so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues. Quitting because you "couldn't be bothered" or due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - are not good reasons.
Just so everyone knows, I can see when people are leaving the lobby vs when they disconnect. The race log will either say "left the session" or "disconnected". You are not allowed to leave the race lobby during the race. If your race is over you retire to the pits and stay there until the race is over. I didn't really want it to come to this but guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on who leaves the lobby. I've been noticing a trend of the same people leaving every race which is not good. But just know I'll be following up on this in the future.

I also discovered something that I should've discovered a long time ago:
3.1 Communication

We urge you to use a working headset while in the race lobby, to effectively receive any potential messages or instructions from the League Coordinator. Having the ability to talk to other drivers during the race can also make it easier to avoid - and resolve - any on-track incidents.

It is not mandatory to be in game chat and use a headset, but it is desirable.

PC leagues will have access to a Discord server which acts as the official game chat. It is required that you join the voice channel, and are able to hear the communication, however a microphone is optional.
So being in Discord is required afterall. This is poor cod work from my side to not know this and I apologise for that. For those of you that doesn't show up in Discord normally, now you know it is mandatory. I'll also be following up on this so I expect to see every single one of you on Discord Wednesday.

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
I h

I don’t understand, when i do 80km/h ( not even 130kph) i see people faaar behind on mirrors,,so what could i do ? I was worried about a cut of the drivers far behind, so i kept 50km/h or nearly 20km/h to make people close the gap . But at formation point ( the straignt befor left hand ) i did strict 80kph but AGain i see my self making distance , on my opinion the 2 drivers behind me were failty cause they didnt foloW my speed and then they affected all drivers behind them..#watch replay
that's the point - you should not do that. 130kph in the formation lap, 80kph after formation zone. Only slow down I guess when the coordinator tells you, maybe bcs there were crashes, spins or so.

Results are up :)
How come it says @Mr zak DNF? He finished 10th or so o_O

Wagner

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 11, 2018
Just one note: I did have several disconnects in the game already. Watching broadcasts the ingame chat said that I have left the game. But I did not, I was disconnected.

I am not 100% confident that the game detects connection loss correctly at all times
@TicklishPicklewickle

Mr zak

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 4, 2019
that's the point - you should not do that. 130kph in the formation lap, 80kph after formation zone. Only slow down I guess when the coordinator tells you, maybe bcs there were crashes, spins or so.

How come it says @Mr zak DNF? He finished 10th or so o_O
Yes bro i discussed the point with tick :/ i got fuel issu at finish line . I got dnf 1h30 of effort gone by the wind