PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 6: Sakitto GP - 27.11.19 @8PM UK TIME

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
And here it comes:

REPLAY
ayyyyy thank you very much! I need it :p

Yes bro i discussed the point with tick :/ i got fuel issu at finish line . I got dnf 1h30 of effort gone by the wind
OOOH NOOOOOOO WTFFF!!! This has got to be the saddest finish ever...

Had you been on discord you could've asked someone to push you :p

but @TicklishPicklewickle wouldn't the following rule come into play here?

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s14-league-information.59581/#post-837424

"Drivers who complete more then 90% of the race distance and have retired to the pits will be eligible to score full points for their final classified position."

Mr zak had done one more lap than p12, so shouldn't he be classified as 11th then?

• Agree
Reactions: Enton

Mr zak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 4, 2019
ayyyyy thank you very much! I need it :p

OOOH NOOOOOOO WTFFF!!! This has got to be the saddest finish ever...

Had you been on discord you could've asked someone to push you :p

but @TicklishPicklewickle wouldn't the following rule come into play here?

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s14-league-information.59581/#post-837424

"Drivers who complete more then 90% of the race distance and have retired to the pits will be eligible to score full points for their final classified position."

Mr zak had done one more lap than p12, so shouldn't he be classified as 11th then?
That's what i asked for .. @Chloé told me that i wouldn got 0 point but 90% of last place in leader lap.
folowing the rule , but still got that i didnt cross the finish line..
anyway.....
1574971866476.png

Last edited:

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
well I would interpret "last place in leader lap" as 11th as I said mr zak was already on the "last place in leader lap".

If you retired with more than 90% of the race distance, every motorsport series in the world will classify you with the amount of laps completed. Zak should not be last, he should definitely be in P11.

reminds me of the 2001 Spanish Grand Prix in F1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Spanish_Grand_Prix#Race_2

Mika Häkkinen retired in the last lap being in P1, but was classified as 9th because he lapped all the other cars.

Last edited:

Mr zak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 4, 2019
well I would interpret "last place in leader lap" as 11th as I said mr zak was already on the "last place in leader lap".

If you retired with more than 90% of the race distance, every motorsport series in the world will classify you with the amount of laps completed. Zak should not be last, he should definitely be in P11.

reminds me of the 2001 Spanish Grand Prix in F1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Spanish_Grand_Prix#Race_2

Mika Häkkinen retired in the last lap being in P1, but was classified as 9th because he lapped all the other cars.
thx mate , i think move to stewards

4li3n

Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2016
Yeah, I was coming in just as I saw those messages, but deciphered them too late, and could not push you through sadly.

Reactions: Mr zak

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
Results are up :)

Now I've seen something I do not like. We have 8 drivers who left the lobby during the race. I'd like to remind everyone of this rule:

Just so everyone knows, I can see when people are leaving the lobby vs when they disconnect. The race log will either say "left the session" or "disconnected". You are not allowed to leave the race lobby during the race. If your race is over you retire to the pits and stay there until the race is over. I didn't really want it to come to this but guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on who leaves the lobby. I've been noticing a trend of the same people leaving every race which is not good. But just know I'll be following up on this in the future.

I also discovered something that I should've discovered a long time ago:

So being in Discord is required afterall. This is poor cod work from my side to not know this and I apologise for that. For those of you that doesn't show up in Discord normally, now you know it is mandatory. I'll also be following up on this so I expect to see every single one of you on Discord Wednesday.

Well, I had to leave, because my car was absolutely not able to drive after I've got 100 damage from @vlceCZ, sorry but it felt like driving without tires on ice, I couldn't even tow it into the pits because I had no back. Would've had reported him but I forgot to save any evidence, but it seems like other people had problems with this jerk too... I would appeal for a race ban, lol.
About Discord, I've joined before the start of the race, but I was muted throughout all of the race, or did something wrong (it worked when I talked with my teammate before so I don't know).

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
About Discord, I've joined before the start of the race, but I was muted throughout all of the race, or did something wrong (it worked when I talked with my teammate before so I don't know).
Push to talk is required in the settings, otherwise you're automatically muted. I think that's it :).

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Well, I had to leave, because my car was absolutely not able to drive after I've got 100 damage from @vlceCZ, sorry but it felt like driving without tires on ice, I couldn't even tow it into the pits because I had no back. Would've had reported him but I forgot to save any evidence, but it seems like other people had problems with this jerk too... I would appeal for a race ban, lol.
1. the "right" way to handle it is to retire to pits, not to leave the lobby. But I can understand that, as I did that myself once last season by accident^^
2. Enton has uploaded his replay here. You can download it, unpack it into your replay-directory (C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\YOURID\project cars 2\media) and watch it ingame as if it were your own.

If you feel unfairly treated you can open a stewards inquiry - but you have to do it basically now, because you can only open one after 48 hours after the race.

3. watch your language! :p

I for myself opened an inquiry against vlcecz as well. But not to punish, blame or ridicule him - but to show him what went wrong (if something went wrong at all; could be a normal race incident after all). He had a terrible race and is probably more upset and saddened about it than all of us combined. So lets keep it friendly and help each other so we ALL can have a better experience every time :giggle:

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
I didn't put @mbkmsi and @vlceCZ on stewards inquire, mostly bcs I am a little lazy with it and I dont like it also. It wont back to me lost time, isn't it?! Both did apologize, and its ok for me. There will be no penalties for both, but I believe they will also learn from their mistakes (happen to everyone) and be more careful and patient in other races.

Reactions: StephenCarry

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
1. the "right" way to handle it is to retire to pits, not to leave the lobby. But I can understand that, as I did that myself once last season by accident^^
2. Enton has uploaded his replay here. You can download it, unpack it into your replay-directory (C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\YOURID\project cars 2\media) and watch it ingame as if it were your own.

If you feel unfairly treated you can open a stewards inquiry - but you have to do it basically now, because you can only open one after 48 hours after the race.

3. watch your language! :p

I for myself opened an inquiry against vlcecz as well. But not to punish, blame or ridicule him - but to show him what went wrong (if something went wrong at all; could be a normal race incident after all). He had a terrible race and is probably more upset and saddened about it than all of us combined. So lets keep it friendly and help each other so we ALL can have a better experience every time :giggle:
Sit in his car then watch lap after lap' this not for me i like to have a nice race thank you

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
oh jeez :(

considering my, @Domiii 's and your pov they all look like intended. Capital LOOK LIKE - please don't you guys think I accuse vlcecz of deliberately crashing. Just want to point out how bad these look :cry:

Last edited:

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
oh jeez :(

considering my, @Domiii 's and your pov they all look like intended. Capital LOOK LIKE - please don't you guys think I accuse vlcecz of deliberately crashing. Just want to point out how bad these look :cry:
oh man that Ferrari in Degner. Your incident could be a reaction mistake, the one after is also not that bad, but the Degner crash oh man

JackGame88

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 15, 2019
With all the threads on the stewards panel and all the comments in here, I realise even more how lucky I was in that race! If I’m not mistaken, I almost had no contact with any other car, nothing major at least. On the other hand I’m always very cautious when either overtaking or lapping, sometimes probably too cautious, but it paid off this time