PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 7: Le Mans Bugatti - 04.12.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 7: Le Mans Bugatti - 04.12.19 @8PM UK TIME

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 7 - Le Mans Bugatti

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 04 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps (1 formation lap + 37 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 01/06/2019 21:00
- Race start time: 01/06/2019 22:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @D3VIL
- @vlceCZ

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@pLock @Colossus remember you both have a qualifying ban that you will have to serve for this round. If you do not participate in this round the penalty is carried over into future rounds until it's been served

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
I might not make it.

Wheel broke down yesterday. Going to buy a used one tomorrow hopefully, but not sure. If that won't work I have to find a 3-D printer for that broken part :poop:

Reactions: Mr zak

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
I might not make it.

Wheel broke down yesterday. Going to buy a used one tomorrow hopefully, but not sure. If that won't work I have to find a 3-D printer for that broken part :poop:
well my "new" g29 works just fine! But it's absolutely hard to get to know it... that brake pedal kills me after 20 minutes xD

Reactions: Mr zak

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
well my "new" g29 works just fine! But it's absolutely hard to get to know it... that brake pedal kills me after 20 minutes xD
In the game you can set that "50%" of physical braking or less would also mean 100% braking. FOr me, I would only have to push my pedal reaaally lightly to brake.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Do as 80% of all drivers and just take that stupid rubber block out :p

Mr zak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 4, 2019
What
What wrong with them? Am about to buy one g29 so i need to know x)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
What

The pedals have a very budget "load cell" brake pedal. Instead of a spring like on the more expensive pedals sets, you just have a rubber block sitting between the pedal and the body. For some it works fine but I think it feels a bit wierd so I ended up just removing that block so it just feels like the brake pedal from a G27 set

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
@mbkmsi if you are going to stick with the G29 pedals, look up GTEYE mod - set of springs which improve the brake (and you can shuffle the other springs to improve the other pedals too)

MADDOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 10, 2017
Is anyone else able to run the lobby I'm having crazy lag when tick is host but never had problems with others it's impossible for me to race

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
What wheel did you use before? Just curious.

StephenCarry

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Do as 80% of all drivers and just take that stupid rubber block out :p
f* me it's that easy?! thanks mate :D

@mbkmsi if you are going to stick with the G29 pedals, look up GTEYE mod - set of springs which improve the brake (and you can shuffle the other springs to improve the other pedals too)
lol I saw that mod over a year ago prior to me buying my first wheel.. completely forogt about. Thanks as well! :)

What wheel did you use before? Just curious.
Thrustmaster T150. Good one, but not reliable.

1. Had to order replacement springs for the pedals after 3 months and had to pay 15€ for them, although I still was in warranty...
2. now the plastic connector to the pedal shifter broke - no replacement parts available BUT I could have sent it to France for 20€ to get it fixed for 55€. Still in warranty tho... So no, I just downloaded files for a 3D-printer and will do it myself and then sell it.

3. the g29 feels SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER. Defaults it's way less FFB but way more track and suspension feelings, so I had to fiddle around a bit. But now it's awesome. So direct, so perfect! :D

Nothing. The brake pedal is just incredibly hard to push. First 30% are easy as in any other pedal. Then it's so hard that I'm literally pushing my chair backwards and pulling my wheel off the mounts... And no, I'm not weak, I'm in heavyweight Muay Thai, so I guess I should be strong enough, especially my legs :poop: