PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK TIME

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 8 - Hockenheim Classic GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 11 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps (1 formation lap + 27 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 08/06/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 08/06/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @JackGame88
- @D3VIL
- @Lev

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@pLock @vlceCZ since you didn't participate in last week's qualifying your qualifying bans have been carried over to this round

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Looking forward! Hope I can have an incident-free race again like Bugatti circuit - those races are the best :)

Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
bumpyspeedyboi track, FFB rumbling like on 200% settings :D

sooo... low downforce = huge speed advantage but spin in every chicane. Reminds me of Le Mans (the REAL track lol)

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
bumpyspeedyboi track, FFB rumbling like on 200% settings :D

sooo... low downforce = huge speed advantage but spin in every chicane. Reminds me of Le Mans (the REAL track lol)
So we're gonna play Vettel Simulator 2019? :D

• Kappa

StephenCarry

Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
So we're gonna play Vettel Simulator 2019? :D
Ladies and gents: I present you a four time F1 world champion, who wouldn't have one a single race if he wasn't in RBR and Ferrari :poop:

(please don't be like Vettel) :cry:

• Clever
Reactions: NynS

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Ladies and gents: I present you a four time F1 world champion, who wouldn't have one a single race if he wasn't in RBR and Ferrari :poop:

(please don't be like Vettel) :cry:

To think that these guys are supposed to be the best in the world. Fair enough, everyone has bad days and can make a spin, but those rejoins. So cringy to look at. Stroll being like "wtf is this idiot rejoin" then proceeds to do the exact same thing himself. Just goes to show that it's not the best drivers competing in F1, but the richest :p

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Important notes for the Hockenheim Classic GP:
1. Since season 11 we are using the in-game cut detection system as the main method of enforcing track limits, however at Turn 1, 2 and 3 (first chicane) the in-game system can occasionally be unreliable. Everyone is reminded that the standard AOR white line rules are still in effect, and that you are still expected to lift to return any gained time, regardless of if the in-game system would clear without lifting.

2. There is a possibility to 'ghost' your car. If for whatever reason your car is ghosted during the qualifying session you need to return to the pits immediately, this will reset your car and you can continue the qualification. Driving around in the qualification with a ghosted car can get you disqualified by the stewards after the race.

StephenCarry

Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Important notes for the Hockenheim Classic GP:
1. ...however at Turn 1, 2 and 3 (first chicane) the in-game system can occasionally be unreliable. Everyone is reminded that the standard AOR white line rules are still in effect, and that you are still expected to lift to return any gained time, regardless of if the in-game system would clear without lifting.

2. There is a possibility to 'ghost' your car. If for whatever reason your car is ghosted during the qualifying session you need to return to the pits immediately, this will reset your car and you can continue the qualification. Driving around in the qualification with a ghosted car can get you disqualified by the stewards after the race.

1. reminds me of one driver who got DQed in Donington last season, bcs he was offtrack with all 4 wheels at turn 1 for every lap... :O

2. How do I notice that I'm ghosted? I mean am I able to see it or do I have to hope for others to notify me? Might sound stupid but I'm srsly wondering right now if it's visible from rthe driver's POV :D

*confused screams in german*

But putting Hockenheim Classic into the mix is absolutely daft in my opinion. Don't know who had that idea on don't know how many mushrooms. Well...
well btw apologies where apologies are due! I really grew to like this track, so thanks for you guys responsible for this! :)

Reactions: NynS

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
1. reminds me of one driver who got DQed in Donington last season, bcs he was offtrack with all 4 wheels at turn 1 for every lap... :O

2. How do I notice that I'm ghosted? I mean am I able to see it or do I have to hope for others to notify me? Might sound stupid but I'm srsly wondering right now if it's visible from rthe driver's POV :D

well btw apologies where apologies are due! I really grew to like this track, so thanks for you guys responsible for this! :)
You will be able to visibly see that you're ghosted from your own POV. Unless you're one of the very few people driving the bumper cam where you can't see anything of your car. If you are then I advice you to change that for this race :p