PC - AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S14 - PC Tier 2 - Round 8: Hockenheim Classic - 11.12.19 @8PM UK TIME

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
I honestly cannot believe you guys went 0-0 and 1-2 downforce when I was way faster than the AMGs and gromos McL even when they had slipstream with my x-3 DF. If you look at Monza or Red Bull Ring for example the Lambo has nooo chance against AMGs, McL and Ferraris :unsure::p

sad to see you ran out of fuel.. but at least you crossed the finish line with 0.1 litres :poop:

and as I mentioned before: I had 103L with was enough for 30 laps. Then I doublechecked again before the race and it said "103L (28 Laps)... So I pushed it to 107L and finished with 7L remaining... confusing! o_O

Reactions: NynS

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Again horrible luck for me. Avoiding some early spins on the track losing time and positions, then that weird and necessary contact with @MADDOG (Again big sory) and that "kamikazing" from @Enton ...... too much for good race.
On the other hand I did high 2.05 to low 2.06 for qual, and low 2.07 with full tank BUT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ONLINE QUAL/RACE. :(

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
I honestly cannot believe you guys went 0-0 and 1-2 downforce when I was way faster than the AMGs and gromos McL even when they had slipstream with my x-3 DF. If you look at Monza or Red Bull Ring for example the Lambo has nooo chance against AMGs, McL and Ferraris :unsure::p

sad to see you ran out of fuel.. but at least you crossed the finish line with 0.1 litres :poop:

and as I mentioned before: I had 103L with was enough for 30 laps. Then I doublechecked again before the race and it said "103L (28 Laps)... So I pushed it to 107L and finished with 7L remaining... confusing! o_O
Rolled out with 105L Fuel, last night was barrelly enought for donuts too not to close cut fhinish line a bit before race ends.
MAybe was the new setup, but that wasnt hat much different like last night setup, i dont know, automatic pit wasnt work so never leave ai take care of you, he/she doenst wanna help you, machince are took our jobs. Heee.

• Funny
Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Again horrible luck for me. Avoiding some early spins on the track losing time and positions, then that weird and necessary contact with @MADDOG (Again big sory) and that "kamikazing" from @Enton ...... too much for good race.
On the other hand I did high 2.05 to low 2.06 for qual, and low 2.07 with full tank BUT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ONLINE QUAL/RACE. :(
dunno if I asked this already: do you setup your practice sessions as an online lobby? Bcs online is way slippier and different than local racing :unsure:

Tony Clifton

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2019
I have a similar problem. During the week I practiced online, same conditions, same setup, and at least a second slower in the AOR lobby ... I don't understand. :(

• Agree
Reactions: D.Brezancic

Anduaa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, from the race... First @Mr zak thanks for the fight :)

What I to not understand is why we have so many spins and collisions at 1, 2 or 3 lap? We have like 28-35 laps to get where we need to be... exaple if You are 13 position there is a reason and only few people can from that position go to podium... what I suggest to our t2 drivers is to have more pensions gaining posission..

All the Best,
AAA

PS! And thanks to all how had spins and crashes I had not got that high position ;)

StephenCarry

Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
What I to not understand is why we have so many spins and collisions at 1, 2 or 3 lap? We have like 28-35 laps to get where we need to be...
well... seems to be the nature of race drivers. Cars are very close, so someone might think "oh, he's easy to overtake, YEEET!" but they forget that there are 3-5 cars around them where usually would only be 1 car... impatience :confused:

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
I have a similar problem. During the week I practiced online, same conditions, same setup, and at least a second slower in the AOR lobby ... I don't understand. :(
@Tony Clifton
Well finally (sadly) someone have same issue here. This is a whole story about that in official forum http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?62349-Car-behaving-COMPLETELY-different-in-race-vs-private-testing
I must say still didn't find answer and I believe that's it I didn't run anywhere else except aor (just a couple of test this issue at other lobbies) and after 130+ races I didn't quit. Yes i read stories about livetrack technology dynamic weather and temperature changes etc but looks like some people are affected with this issue and some not. Worst possible scenario!!! Had the same issue with pcars1 too. When I changed my PC I hoped maybe it was something with it but no change. So only same hardware is g27 and same internet connection (nothing to change here because all providers have the same link towards Europe). So is it my internet?????? Or even g27 ????! I simply don't know. But one thing is interesting-my wheel and pedals feels kind of softer in online race and looks like my car is much more different online on dry weather then rain weather. Interesting. Simply car doesn't hold the track online like on my lobby.
Hope you will find solution and please let me know!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Tony Clifton

Mr zak

Formula Karter
Oct 4, 2019
Hi guys spécial thx to @Anduaa for his clean fights with me. He is some of my best moments : tight chican + very heavy break + two cars side by side = 0 contact . But lost my car at the curb later..
Few laps later catched him and same story again but overtaked

About @MADDOG incident,just want you guys to tell me if am faulty on this or not pls

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I see people complaining about incidents every single week but only half of those put up stewards enquiries. Come on guys, complaining doesn't help anyone or anything. Do something about it instead :p

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Inquiry will not get back lost time or position. I prefer gentleman apologize. It's good from people to admit errors. And errors will happen but I am sure no one do it intentionally.

BruceHamill

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 8, 2019
Hi guys spécial thx to @Anduaa for his clean fights with me. He is some of my best moments : tight chican + very heavy break + two cars side by side = 0 contact . But lost my car at the curb later..

About @MADDOG incident,just want you guys to tell me if am faulty on this or not pls
Id say the incident was your fault Zak imho, simply because you had both raced, through a previous corner and must have known he was there, in the first turn he takes a wide line to avoid exactly what happened to you, you cut across the front of him bud and had at least a few more turns of inside line trading to go. If he had come from nowhere and dive bombed you it would be different. Watch how he takes the first corner, then compare to the second where you spin, he doesn't cut across you is the difference.

MADDOG

Formula Karter
Feb 10, 2017

Send it to the stewards.

I am level with your rear tyre and gave you more then enough room the corner before being gentlemanly like I could have took the racing line as you was behind me but I am not like that I am more than fair in track adequate and would give a place up rather than crash like the lap before when you out broke yourself and almost hit the tyres I knew this was going to be the case that's why I never turned for the corner and gave you the place otherwise you would have crashed into me.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Inquiry will not get back lost time or position. I prefer gentleman apologize. It's good from people to admit errors. And errors will happen but I am sure no one do it intentionally.
That's not entirely true. In fact doing an enquiry will both get your time and , if you lost a position due to lost time, you will get that back again. The stewards always try to penalize the driver at fault with the amount of time he caused the other driver to lose. I agree it's fine if people can solve it by talking, but it's not always the case. Sometimes consequences need to happen for people to realize their mistakes. Words doesn't always solve problems so we need to act on it instead. That's where the stewards come in

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Not entirely agree with you...little example for last night, i had to limp more then 3/4 of lap to pit....lost 1 min ? 2 min ? who knows, there is no way to get it back.
But it was just mine approach to those situation. If someone do apologize it means he is completely aware of its fault!
But if someone try to be arrogant or try to be too smart and then I will go to stewards. Just my way!

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Hi, from the race... First @Mr zak thanks for the fight :)

What I to not understand is why we have so many spins and collisions at 1, 2 or 3 lap? We have like 28-35 laps to get where we need to be... exaple if You are 13 position there is a reason and only few people can from that position go to podium... what I suggest to our t2 drivers is to have more pensions gaining posission..

All the Best,
AAA

PS! And thanks to all how had spins and crashes I had not got that high position ;)
In my case, I took Duce as reference and sympathy spun when he spun in the Sachs Curve, while I had @Thomas Dikken on my inside. Stupid move, cost me 3rd. Note to self, don't trust @duce 's lines :D

• Kappa
Reactions: StephenCarry

NynS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
That's not entirely true. In fact doing an enquiry will both get your time and , if you lost a position due to lost time, you will get that back again. The stewards always try to penalize the driver at fault with the amount of time he caused the other driver to lose. I agree it's fine if people can solve it by talking, but it's not always the case. Sometimes consequences need to happen for people to realize their mistakes. Words doesn't always solve problems so we need to act on it instead. That's where the stewards come in
Not entirely agree with you...little example for last night, i had to limp more then 3/4 of lap to pit....lost 1 min ? 2 min ? who knows, there is no way to get it back.
But it was just mine approach to those situation. If someone do apologize it means he is completely aware of its fault!
But if someone try to be arrogant or try to be too smart and then I will go to stewards. Just my way!
Don't agree either. A momentary lapse of concentration or an honest mistake really do not warrant a stewards inquiry. My stewards reports are just four in total (S12 being rammed into the wall by someone braking far too late, S13 the whole George Crusader saga in Zhuhai, S14 Texas with MotoX ramming off my rear wing violently, S14 Sakitto far too aggressive defending) but were - to my pov - none of the mentioned. Either a very big mistake, purposely dangerous driving (GC) or near recklessness. But other than that I've had a few incidents (Watkins Glen with Atlas, Nordschleife with StormyCZ) that either lead to much damage (former) or had the potential to do so (latter) that are simply not worth reporting since there is zero intention and it were just honest mistakes from their side.

@D.Brezancic - there's a difference between 100% at fault and 75% ish and I would not consider it fair to demand an apology when it's not completely their fault. Some accidents are in the end more a result of bad place bad time and little to be done. Take me and Phantom colliding in Sakitto lap 12. Without me, he'd have made the corner, without him I'd have.

Now, your Enton accident is 100% Enton's fault :p

Id say the incident was your fault Zak imho, simply because you had both raced, through a previous corner and must have known he was there, in the first turn he takes a wide line to avoid exactly what happened to you, you cut across the front of him bud and had at least a few more turns of inside line trading to go. If he had come from nowhere and dive bombed you it would be different. Watch how he takes the first corner, then compare to the second where you spin, he doesn't cut across you is the difference.
I second this. Without going two wide into the motodrom, you (@Mr zak ) would be fully correct. However, he still (key word) was next to you when you cut him off. He might've not passed you but he would have to brake far before the turn to end up behind you. It's basically me and Colossus in Sakitto with the cutting off and having nowhere to go, though the stewards thought of that differently in my case...