PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Sign-Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
your pingtest must show that it is directed to a uk server (preferably Vodafone London) you may have to screenshot your 'results' page to show the server
Was this part of the DQ' problems last season guys?

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Was this part of the DQ' problems last season guys?
Maybe id say. Looking at other sim racing orgs . I'd have to say AOR Don't do enough to safegaurd our races and championships we enter. I had a torrid pointless championship GT3 last season, with nearly half my races blighted with lobby and Disconnection issues. The Disconnections are inevitable most times, and very common here . Till someone has the balls and common sense to change a few things, our races will always remain a Lottery im afraid. Things could be done alot better Imo. Relying on a Ping Test Result only for League entry into AOR, is definitely NOT safeguarding our races...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Archie619

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Maybe id say. Looking at other sim racing orgs . I'd have to say AOR Don't do enough to safegaurd our races and championships we enter. I had a torrid pointless championship GT3 last season, with nearly half my races blighted with lobby and Disconnection issues. The Disconnections are inevitable most times, and very common here . Till someone has the balls and common sense to change a few things, our races will always remain a Lottery im afraid. Things could be done alot better Imo. Relying on a Ping Test Result only for League entry into AOR, is definitely NOT safeguarding our races...
i honestly don't see what more we could do - if you have a better suggestion, let's hear it and we will look into it

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
i honestly don't see what more we could do - if you have a better suggestion, let's hear it and we will look into it
Season 13 GT3 feedback Thread. There are some good pointers on here, in the last couple of pages. (y)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I feel the way the league is done is not the cause of the problems. The problem of people getting disconnected is a far more complex issue than ping etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Noxvi and Slicker

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I feel the way the league is done is not the cause of the problems. The problem of people getting disconnected is a far more complex issue than ping etc.
It's the choice of servers for PC2 that is rather the problem with peer to peer servers this is common. Nothing we can do when there is no option to even rent a dedicated server.

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
Gamertag: JSBARKER95
Nationality: English
Speedtest Result: Will post as soon as I'm home.

@PRG_FrankForest

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
@ Foggy,

Yeah i had one race not last season but the one before that. Im guessing its due to streaming, Apps and general connection issues. I can manage to message on here but apart from that i have not a clue how the googlie device, PS4 and the likes actually work.
Fingers crossed For some great racing this season

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? YES
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? YES
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? YES
  • Gamertag: JR-Lock-N-Load
  • Nationality: British
  • Apoligys for the Crappy picture my laptops deciding to be a bit of a Prick so mobile kinda to the rescue

Attachments

Tin32

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2016
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
  • Gamertag: TinTin_
  • Nationality: Netherlands
  • Speedtest Result:

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Season 13 GT3 feedback Thread. There are some good pointers on here, in the last couple of pages. (y)
Which I set up myself not the coordinators which i thought coordinators would do just pointing that out just seemed strange it hadn’t been done by staff members :unsure:

• Kappa
  • Indifferent
Reactions: Gazza and Slicker

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [ yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [ yes]
  • Gamertag: [chris130256]
  • Nationality: [British]

Attachments

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [ yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [ yes]
  • Gamertag: [chris130256]
  • Nationality: [British]
Need your Ping Test? and you will need to do a Evaluation race before we can place you.

Status
Not open for further replies.