PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Car and Team Registration

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@Jarryd Vermeulen

I have realized that I have deep hatred for Mercedes, I will kindly go back the Lamborghini please.

I wish I could use another car, but the nature of this Calendar is preventing me from it

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
@Jarryd Vermeulen

I have realized that I have deep hatred for Mercedes, I will kindly go back the Lamborghini please.

I wish I could use another car, but the nature of this Calendar is preventing me from it
Okay can you please post the car and livery of your choice so I may change your current car. :p

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
@Jarryd Vermeulen

Be brave and jump in the Audi! or Caddy haha.
I feel a little more at home with the R8, but tracks like Texas Road will not fair well.

Reactions: Archil

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@Jarryd Vermeulen See you have posted the correct livery, so I am not gonna find the name for it anymore, cheers

@Camo_C The worst this about Audi for me is, that it feels the fastest, but lap times do not reflect it.

But I mean, on tracks like Laguna Seca, it is brilliant

Reactions: Camo_C

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Hey lads. Let's try get some more teams involved in our championship. We have a couple of guys who can team up. Just a thought. ;)