PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Really wasn't expecting to be in tier 1 I'm well buzzin that I am. Will be giving it my best in only my second season racing the GT3 class. Still loads to learn with the cars to get the best out of them

scld1808

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2018
You lot just can't get away from me can ya ;)

Boi comm here if ya dont know who i am. Which i hope you do xD

Cant wait to com again for my 5th season of aor gt3 lets make this one great.

(And lewis dont crash at nurberg this time ;) )
*insert particular emoji that has a finger*

• Funny
Reactions: Slicker

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
This might be a stupid question but been thinking about it since the track list came out. Do we still do normal start procedure when we get to Nordechlife combined?

• Useful
Reactions: jam_my21

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
This might be a stupid question but been thinking about it since the track list came out. Do we still do normal start procedure when we get to Nordechlife combined?
As this track was used in S11, we had the formation and acceleration zone just before the chicane leading to the nordshleife. There won't be a full formation lap because that would take a good 10-15mins

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
As this track was used in S11, we had the formation and acceleration zone just before the chicane leading to the nordshleife. There won't be a full formation lap because that would take a good 10-15mins
Thats what made me think about it lol

KevinMeyer82

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone. This is my first Season in the AOR and i was surprised that i'm in Tier 1. But ok i will give my best and hope it would be a nice Season.✌

Sorry for my bad Englisch

• Winner
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys just a tip. Make sure your settings are on broadcast so people can hear you on stream In the race interviews :p

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys just a tip. Make sure your settings are on broadcast so people can hear you on stream In the race interviews :p
Might be worth creating a guide on how to do this (y) but yes please guys make sure you allow your voices to be shared in a party on stream otherwise it's useless having you in to talk when no one can hear you, myself and evil want give everyone the chance to talk about their race but the guys watching can't actually hear you. If people don't wish to change their settings thats fine we will decide to not include you in interviews. I hope you all had fun watching the stream as I mentioned last night I won't be around to commentate for the next round but i will be for the remainder of the season. Good luck at laguna seca

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Might be worth creating a guide on how to do this (y) but yes please guys make sure you allow your voices to be shared in a party on stream otherwise it's useless having you in to talk when no one can here you, myself and evil want give everyone the chance to talk about their race but the guys watching can't actually hear you. If people don't wish to change their settings thats fine we will decide to not include you in interviews. I hope you all had fun watching the stream as I mentioned last night I won't be around to commentate for the next round but i will be for the remainder of the season. Good luck at laguna seca
I'll see what I can do. Maybe make a video later this week for everyone.

Thanks for commentating and enjoy that holiday (y)

• Agree
Reactions: VSR_Rotary

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Gutted the stream went down last night. Tried watching it today. Guessing there was a few psn/network issues last night. What we did get was once again great coverage. Thanks again to the commentary team

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015