PS4 - AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S14 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Thanks @Jarryd Vermeulen .
Needed a short brake due to work being hectic but I missed racing Wednesday night and the good racing here so decided to come back .
I'll post my car lambo livery choice later as I'm out and can't remember the car number
Well its great to have you back and you will be racing on wednesday as we have a driver missing. So happy practise ;)

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
This might sound like slamming myself but I have really been struggling this season so far. I don't know what it is. Is it the Car? Is it me? Or is it something else? I have no idea.

I'm just not happy with how I've been performing so far. I know I'm not on the pace of the leaders, and tbh I never will be, even in the same cars, but running around at the back is not where I was hoping to be. I wouldn't be bothered if I was just not good enough but its because I've been making to many mistakes. Plus there is this niggling feeling in my mind all the time that I picked the wrong car. After all in both TT's and the Eval race I was quicker and more consistent using the Ginetta than the Audi. Yet choose to race the Audi this season. A part of me wants to change car for the rest of the season but that isn't going to happen. 2 reasons I don't want to let my team mate down in the constructors championship and secondly I will tame the F***ing Audi if it kills me :giggle::giggle:. Then again maybe I am just expecting more from myself than I should be or and capable of. We will see only time tell

Reactions: leonardojoep

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
This might sound like slamming myself but I have really been struggling this season so far. I don't know what it is. Is it the Car? Is it me? Or is it something else? I have no idea.

I'm just not happy with how I've been performing so far. I know I'm not on the pace of the leaders, and tbh I never will be, even in the same cars, but running around at the back is not where I was hoping to be. I wouldn't be bothered if I was just not good enough but its because I've been making to many mistakes. Plus there is this niggling feeling in my mind all the time that I picked the wrong car. After all in both TT's and the Eval race I was quicker and more consistent using the Ginetta than the Audi. Yet choose to race the Audi this season. A part of me wants to change car for the rest of the season but that isn't going to happen. 2 reasons I don't want to let my team mate down in the constructors championship and secondly I will tame the F***ing Audi if it kills me :giggle::giggle:. Then again maybe I am just expecting more from myself than I should be or and capable of. We will see only time tell
Practice, practice and practice, it's the best way, learn the car's strengths and weaknesses i would also try to pickup an app you can link to the game to get data from the car really helped me, time graphs and telemetry shows where you are losing and gaining time. If you are struggling with setups ask someone who knows about them or watch some videos about the different parameters etc, but all of this takes time and practice everyone started off like this so it's just a phase

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Practice, practice and practice, it's the best way, learn the car's strengths and weaknesses i would also try to pickup an app you can link to the game to get data from the car really helped me, time graphs and telemetry shows where you are losing and gaining time. If you are struggling with setups ask someone who knows about them or watch some videos about the different parameters etc, but all of this takes time and practice everyone started off like this so it's just a phase
Cheers. Ive got apps a things and yes normally I get more practise time than I have been lately. Hopefully that will sort itself soon. I'll get there think the gt3s need a very different driving style to other cars I've raced. Just never give up working on figuring it out lol

• Winner
Reactions: VSR_Rotary

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
Good morning,

I feel bad to have to do this, but I need to resign from this season. I am way too busy and have no time for practicing. Almost every race I end up facing backwards and making a total joke of a race. You deserve better.

I am not sure I can return anytime in the future, depends on how things go

Wish you are good luck and may the fastest man win! It's been a pleasure!

@Jarryd Vermeulen

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Good morning,

I feel bad to have to do this, but I need to resign from this season. I am way too busy and have no time for practicing. Almost every race I end up facing backwards and making a total joke of a race. You deserve better.

I am not sure I can return anytime in the future, depends on how things go

Wish you are good luck and may the fastest man win! It's been a pleasure!

@Jarryd Vermeulen
Sad to see you go mate. Hope to have you back soon.

• Friendly
Reactions: FOGGY #7